tending towards Discover...

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Tincture

30 Jul 2015

I thought it was lame when it first came out because it only shared .wav files... not reason files. I'm still on 7.1, but have recently found myself making things that aren't full tunes but might go somewhere with a bit of input... e.g. .. (peaks at -6dB) this isn't a very good example as I made it in 10 mins for this post but it is these kind of 8, 16, 32 bar loops that are either one element or perhaps a verse and a chorus that I make quite often but most just die because of a number of reasons... lack of sound inspiration, lack of progression inspiration, NO VOCAL, etc etc.

So I'm pretty drawn to Discover now but can't afford to upgrade :(

I will use it a lot when I can I'm sure and maybe it'll have been developed further by then :)

Oh, and because I'm feeling a bit cheeky... if any philanphropist feels like buying my album or latest single for anything towards 129 euros... feel free :D

JesusChristIsLord

31 Jul 2015

Tincture wrote:
So I'm pretty drawn to Discover now but can't afford to upgrade :(

I will use it a lot when I can I'm sure and maybe it'll have been developed further by then :)

Oh, and because I'm feeling a bit cheeky... if any philanphropist feels like buying my album or latest single for anything towards 129 euros... feel free :D

Maybe you should consider not simply giving away your album for free brother? :-) :-) http://reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7422449

Peace and love to you!
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior :thumbs_up:

• Information