Tired of seeing this

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Namahs Amrak

06 Sep 2015

freeQlow wrote:
If this guy comes up clean, I'll stay with reason. If he's a serial pedafile or date raper, I'm ditching the propeller engine...... where to go?
Perhaps considering your avatar image, maybe Steinberg would be more suited to your code of ethics.
My Words are my ART

freeQlow

06 Sep 2015

I'm in the yahtzee killing bidness and cousin, bidness is a boomin

gak

07 Sep 2015

Tincture wrote:
craven wrote:
gak wrote:Thanks reason sunglass/guitar dude, that everyone else hates :lol:
haha, that is nice, you got my upvote for this!
Do these upvotes actually relate to anything anymore? ... there used to be an ego total or something that got hit up for that person... can't see that now. I do like just liking what someone says rather than it being some kind of account competition.
Here? No. In fact I started a thread about that because I have the weirdest problem with "notifications" It's been between 140-150 for every since they started this incarnation of the forum. That reminds me (a little slow on the uptake) I wonder if there is just a way to have it not show up? It's annoying.

Namahs Amrak

07 Sep 2015

gak wrote: Here? No. In fact I started a thread about that because I have the weirdest problem with "notifications" It's been between 140-150 for every since they started this incarnation of the forum. That reminds me (a little slow on the uptake) I wonder if there is just a way to have it not show up? It's annoying.
Have you even bothered to look into it ? You can clear the current ones with a single click, and also in the settings you can opt out of notifications. It's not high level IT stuff here.
My Words are my ART

gak

07 Sep 2015

gak wrote:I wonder if there is just a way to have it not show up? It's annoying.
Man, looking into this I'm just more confused. Like I said, I'd just prefer to not have it.

Dante

07 Sep 2015

When I first saw the dude I just bypassed and went straight to the content links then made a link direct to the shop RE page since that's all that was worth looking at on a regular basis and still is. Blogs can be looked at once a month and maybe 'My Products' just to check what I had.

So I never really noticed the dude much and I've still never played the video.

And I never even thought about the dude until this post so can't even say I'm sick of him.

This topic is way more engaging than the dude himself.

• Information