Do you love writing?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Kenni
Site Admin

04 Dec 2016

If so, we might have something of interest for you! (End of the TV-Shop'esk tone)

As you probably know by now, we're close to launching our all-round ReasonTalk news portal covering everything related to Propellerhead, be it news, articles, editorials, and probably more interestingly, a tutorials section. We're on the lookout for writers who want to do some guest editorials and 1 or 2 members to our team who can help us out in the tutorial section.

We think ReasonTalk is an interesting place to actually publish these things. Not only do the majority of our visitors share the exact same interest and love for this product as we do, but we're also going to publish all of this to about 35.000 monthly unique visitors, based on nearly 85.000 sessions and a good 2 million pageviews.

If you're interested in either doing some guest articles, or help us start up our YouTube channel and maintain our Tutorials section, shoot me a PM here on the board, and include some references :)

If you have any questions, run amok and throw them right here in the thread.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Aggie

04 Dec 2016

Yup - would like to write about inspirations and aspirations...
Adam Gill | BandLab

HepCat

04 Dec 2016

For what it's worth: No harm in PMing me blocks of text for proofreading, as long as l'm not depended on (to get it done - as for quality, l'm sure you can depend on me for that) i.e. as long as you have more than just me on the case :d

Benedict
Competition Winner

04 Dec 2016

I could be persuaded

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

greenson

04 Dec 2016

You tell us, Joey Luck, as the secret Propellerhead staffer here......

8cros

05 Dec 2016

I do not know how much I still have power. I'm not the one that which was before. It is very difficult to do has large patches. I only have old projects with children's visual design situations. And many big and not be finished tools.
I need good unique skins as well. Above my skins, everyone laughs and no of feedback. I am very ashamed to show new things.
Record For The Real Force
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

05 Dec 2016

My forward tool. My favorite. He was humiliated.

Selig says it's not up compression. And they believe it all, and I'm the one against all. I make statements but there is no effect. But this is my diamond design.

In all disputes, I can not prove anything. I'm ready to write about laudness. The new term. Not the attitude RMS / peak. Subjective perception. But Selig said - this is impossible.

So what I write then?
People do not believe in me.
I was just banned because I am one. And now I'm limited.
I am afraid of being expelled from the official resource. I do not use third-party programs. And my first experience with Reason 1.
I'm afraid.
Last edited by 8cros on 05 Dec 2016, edited 3 times in total.
REASON RESONANCES

jonheal

05 Dec 2016

8cros wrote:My forward tool. My favorite. He was humiliated.

Selig says it's not up compression. And they believe it all, and I'm the one against all. I make statements but there is no effect. But this is my diamond design.

In all disputes, I can not prove anything. I'm ready to write about laudness. The new term. Not the attitude RMS / peak. Subjective perception. But Selig said - this is impossible.

So what I write then?
I am afraid of being expelled from the official resource. I do not use third-party programs. And my first experience with Reason 1.
I'm afraid.
8cros, do you use a translation tool for your posts?
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

selig
RE Developer

05 Dec 2016

jonheal wrote:
8cros wrote:My forward tool. My favorite. He was humiliated.

So what I write then?
I'm afraid.
8cros, do you use a translation tool for your posts?
I know you mean well, but let's all try to keep this thread on topic please.
Selig Audio, LLC

avasopht
Competition Winner

05 Dec 2016

selig wrote:
What did you say about my mother ;)

As for writing, I really don't know. I know I want to write, but at the moment I have so much going right now. I'll just keep it in mind.

normen

06 Dec 2016

I can offer to proofread if that helps. As for original content - maybe some of the nitty gritty basic things but I usually spend way too much time on such stuff which I don't really have..

JNeffLind

06 Dec 2016

I may have some time to help out, except that my technical knowledge is pretty limited. I could probably be of use though proofreading or even working from bullet points maybe. Not sure how helpful that is.

JNeffLind

06 Dec 2016

I just reread and saw you're also doing a youtube channel. I've been toying with the idea of starting a songwriting blog, just with general tips and tricks I've picked up, bits of theory, lyrical tricks, arrangement, etc. I was hoping to keep them short and sweet, about one to two minutes each and do one about once a week. My intention was to do them to promote my own music so I'd like to be allowed to at least mention my own site in each video as well as directing people to Reasontalk. If this sounds like a good fit I'm sure my videos would get more views on a reasontalk channel than on my own so it'd be good for me too. Let me know.

HepCat

06 Dec 2016

Shit is bananas, did somebody say Tom Selleck aka Magnum P.I., is a Reason developer now?

JNeffLind

06 Dec 2016

HepCat wrote:Shit is bananas, did somebody say Tom Selleck aka Magnum P.I., is a Reason developer now?
I believe he referred to Selig as Tom Selleck. I'm pretty sure Selig is not Tom Selleck. The names are similar though.

4filegate

07 Dec 2016

let's have the ability Consumer rights: try-it-out option, purchase and consume ;)

HepCat

07 Dec 2016

JNeffLind wrote: I believe he referred to Selig as Tom Selleck. I'm pretty sure Selig is not Tom Selleck. The names are similar though.
Still, l liked the thought of Tom Selleck making REs and developing Reason! OK this is deluxe royale thread derailment ...

8cros

08 Dec 2016

selig wrote:

I think this is directly related to just this topic.

Your fans accept your point of view and are unable to accept something different. Think about what you say, for the majority of it is useless. And sometimes wrongly. You are talking about measuring the volume settings for example.
But none of them is not part of loudness: 1. It is not integrated loudnes 2. not true peaks, and it is 3. not loudnes range. You say it is not clear what in general.
And 2,000 people go with this information and sow discord and misunderstanding. :puf_bigsmile:

I am a very warm feel about you. But the army of zombies, big concern for me, to be honest. :redface:
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

08 Dec 2016

I do not know why I am writing this. You never admit a mistake. And if you recognize. That did not publicly explain to all the new position. Because you do not own the information. :puf_unhappy:

All I stopped.
REASON RESONANCES

Kenni
Site Admin

08 Dec 2016

8cros wrote:
selig wrote:

I think this is directly related to just this topic.

Your fans accept your point of view and are unable to accept something different. Think about what you say, for the majority of it is useless. And sometimes wrongly. You are talking about measuring the volume settings for example.
But none of them is not part of loudness: 1. It is not integrated loudnes 2. not true peaks, and it is 3. not loudnes range. You say it is not clear what in general.
And 2,000 people go with this information and sow discord and misunderstanding. :puf_bigsmile:

I am a very warm feel about you. But the army of zombies, big concern for me, to be honest. :redface:
Well, to be honest, you just described the reality of the Internet. News sites, learning portals, flat earth society forums, disclosure.tv and so on.

At least here, you get input from people who work with these things each and every day
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

normen

08 Dec 2016

8cros wrote:I do not know why I am writing this. You never admit a mistake. And if you recognize. That did not publicly explain to all the new position. Because you do not own the information. :puf_unhappy:

All I stopped.
Actually selig was answering to jonheal who was asking you about google translate.. And selig is very well able to admit mistakes its just that most of the time he's right. And he's not only working in Reason, reading on the internet and experimenting by himself - he's doing actual music production work. Maybe its time to accept his input because frankly - I never saw you back down from your statements either.

So I'm sure you're very welcome to create some articles but you'll have to accept input from people proofreading as well and probably adapt your article and/or leave out disputed information. I do like your unconventional approach but in the end if it goes as far off the spectrum as "electric universe" or "flat earth" then you will inevitably have the equivalent of the whole scientific community against you.

normen

08 Dec 2016

8cros wrote:I do not think so. The message addressed to me.
No it was not. How can "I know you mean well" be an answer to "I am afraid and its mainly Seligs fault"?

Edit: Oops, post vanished, I guess you see it as well now? :) Anyway don't be discouraged - just be prepared for discussion.

8cros

08 Dec 2016

normen wrote:
8cros wrote:I do not think so. The message addressed to me.
No it was not. How can "I know you mean well" be an answer to "I am afraid and its mainly Seligs fault"?

Edit: Oops, post vanished, I guess you see it as well now? :) Anyway don't be discouraged - just be prepared for discussion.
I will not discuss anything at all. This is the point. Here. :)
REASON RESONANCES

normen

08 Dec 2016

8cros wrote:I will not discuss anything at all. This is the point. Here. :)
q.e.d. I guess.. Sad :/

8cros

08 Dec 2016

normen wrote:
8cros wrote:I will not discuss anything at all. This is the point. Here. :)
q.e.d. I guess.. Sad :/
I love to talk. But now I'm under the gun. QED :cool:
REASON RESONANCES

• Information