[Heads-up] Affinity Photo 1.5 out today @20% discount

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Vince-Noir-99

08 Dec 2016

Hello! Anyone who's into image editing, today Affinity released v1.5 and it comes at 40$ (PAY ONCE).
It's Win+Mac compatible, best replacement of Adobe PS with their payment schemes.
Feels good to see something different thrive.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/

jonheal

08 Dec 2016

I stumbled onto Serif/Affinity recently. I was looking for an alternative to InDesign. I bought Serif PagePlus and have been happy with it. It's a bit buggy, but so are Adobe's bloated products these days. I also recently purchased the Windows version of Affinity Designer which was just released, but I haven't had a chance to play with it, yet.

Side note: Serif users crucify Serif on their forums much the same way Reason users used to crucify Propellerhead on their forums. But I'm a happy customer in both cases.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

Vince-Noir-99

08 Dec 2016

I have Designer and it's quite deep, but I can't really give any judgment since I have never used any vectorial program before, and I'm still very new in this field. Looking forward to learn!

jonheal

08 Dec 2016

I am a longtime Adobe illustrator user so over time, I'll see how it compares.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

• Information