I got 99 problems ....

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
gak

08 Jul 2017

and listening to .ay-z isn't one of them :lol:

At the end of one of my recordings of "Classic Albums" (Peter Gabriel) his video for "jigga what" starts. Holy FUCK! What fucking wanna-be "get lucky" garbage is that?

I'm all about personal taste and what turns people on, but that's worse than justin boober. WTF gives with people thinking that's "dope" ? (and why not just put the n in it, what, shit needs to be radio friendly? Squirrel please! (Oh yes I did! )

thx

08 Jul 2017

I listen to classic rock / pop all the time but come on now...

"Jigga What" is the greatest tune of all time. Timbaland space beats, minimal synths, Jaz and Jay-Z reunited dropping triplet rhyme styles, that lush hook from Amil... CHOOON.

gak

09 Jul 2017

Lolz.

I'll listen to some rap. Public Enemy, Rage (well, they are musicians) maybe mix in a little Cypress Hill. But that sucks ass. It's the ass-sucking'ist ass sucking of sucking ass.

Honestly, remedial nursery school bullocks and some wanna be disco-ish stuff. Just stop it, stop the madness!

gak

09 Jul 2017

Can't go on w/o this, (sorry for the quick post)

Here is what rap has become (though it was never my fav)

"roll with everyone else because it's cool, BRAAAAAAACK! If you don't your a r....st BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Anything rap is classic BRAAAAAAAAAAAACK"

FlowerSoldier

09 Jul 2017

I've never been a fan of his music. He actually bit that from Ice-T. I don't like when people do that.

gak

09 Jul 2017

Yikes, I fucked that one up royally, didn't I?

Ok, Ice-T and Ice-Cube are not the same person obviously, so, yeah, um, how about those yankees??????

• Information