A resurrection for a new day!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
EpiGenetik

19 Jan 2015

Hey folks,

It's been a long while since I retired this handle in favour of my more "grown up" guise on the PUF. I felt it appropriate to return to Lowlifebware as this is what most people will recognise, particularly if someone returns from hiatus.

So anyway, for those who don't know me, I'm a Glaswegian musical idiot with a big mouth, little tact, far too much pragmatic reasoning and not much care at all for various elements of the establishment. I was a regular poster on the PUF from about 2001 thru 2011, posting around 6,000 messages from 2008 onwards until I got tired of myself constantly being on there arguing about abstract concepts or getting into pointless shouting matches over simple misunderstandings - the lack of proper moderation was what really killed the PUF, and probably all of us are guilty in some way of allowing the issues to get worse. I'm certainly not going to claim that I have not at times been one of the worst elements on there. 

So let this be a new Start !!! :)

Let this be a time to draw a line under all the old niggles and grievances and say "it's in the past, let it remain there".

Peace, and I hope we can all meet new folks to make new music and share new thoughts with.

Cheers
B

Ixus

19 Jan 2015

Hey man welcome! Ah you brought the singing hamster aswell, yay  :D

Haha cheers!

phasys

19 Jan 2015

Good to see you B!

EpiGenetik

19 Jan 2015

Ixus wrote: Ah you brought the singing hamster aswell, yay  :D
It's about time he got loose - caused nothing short of a nightmare being stuffed down the front of my trousers these last 4 years or so. :D

• Information