Forum feature request: bring Smileys to a reasonable order, please!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
JoshuaPhilgarlic

21 Jan 2015

Yes, as said in the title: is it possible to bring the smiley menu to a reasonable order? Now we have the crazy stuff first :s0230: followed by Reason icons Image :gaNIZRn: Image, but those that are needed must  :) ;) :frown: are at the end of the list. I'd propose to show the common ones first, followed by crazy stuff and Reason icons last ('cause they are mostly used in sigs - that aren't edited daily ;) .

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

21 Jan 2015

+1!

Personally I'd kill the damn animated smilies too. I liked the PUF smilies, they were classy!! This should be a classy joint like that, not Geocities c.1998.

:s0547: :roll: :s0717:

3rd Floor Sound

21 Jan 2015

JiggeryPokery wrote:+1!

Personally I'd kill the damn animated smilies too. I liked the PUF smilies, they were classy!! This should be a classy joint like that, not Geocities c.1998.

:s0547: :roll: :s0717:
You sure? I like the white on yellow text: http://www.wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesiz ... se-7264038?pid=1285911896#post1285911896
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

JoshuaPhilgarlic

21 Jan 2015

JiggeryPokery wrote:+1!

LOL, agree. If I need more there's still the KOLOBOK add-on for Firefox :D ...
ImageImageImageImage

craven

21 Jan 2015

I wish the reason logos had no white box around them... OCD much? :)
ImageImage :wNDZuZB: ImageImageImage

edit: especially this one  :gaNIZRn:
:s0403:
:ugeek:

Lunesis

21 Jan 2015

When I paste the URL's and save the list organizes randomly.

I already made custom icons for figure, take, rebirth, RE and Balance, and then replaced all the Props icons twice due to a self deleting glitch, which broke everybody's signatures. Due to that I had to go into EVERYBODY's signatures who had the Props icons and replace all the broken ones with the new ones, TWICE, BY HAND. As much as I would love to do it a third time to make the white boxes around the icons transparent, I think I'll pass.  :P   

eusti

21 Jan 2015

Understandable, Lunesis! Thanks for all you do! :)

D.

Julibee

21 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:When I paste the URL's and save the list organizes randomly.

I already made custom icons for figure, take, rebirth, RE and Balance, and then replaced all the Props icons twice due to a self deleting glitch, which broke everybody's signatures. Due to that I had to go into EVERYBODY's signatures who had the Props icons and replace all the broken ones with the new ones, TWICE, BY HAND. As much as I would love to do it a third time to make the white boxes around the icons transparent, I think I'll pass.  :P   
BY HAND?!?! Shnikies!!! You're a good man, Lunesis. X
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

JoshuaPhilgarlic

21 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:When I paste the URL's and save the list organizes randomly.
Ok, so you should keep the list short :roll: .

Android.DK

22 Jan 2015

I like animated smilies!  :s0230:
"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.

:reason: :re:

• Information