Forum Feature Request: My Threads?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Julibee

22 Jan 2015

Man, this stuff just flies by... Having a hard time keeping up with responses and conversations in different threads. Would be killer if I could view "New Posts in My Threads" or some such.
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

Namahs Amrak

22 Jan 2015

You can subscribe to threads that you create and be notified by email. Im surpirised you are not experiencing this already, for my account it's the default setting. That said, it seems to have a bug. Notifications often appear hours after new posts, and I'm quite sure they often duplicate.
My Words are my ART

Last Alternative

22 Jan 2015

Actually I keep saying it would be best if the threads you make or comment in had a bold font on the thread list names. Who wants a million emails?
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Lunesis

22 Jan 2015

I suggested it to the developers. Things have been getting caught in the pipes but they should have a new infrastructure by April.

Julibee

22 Jan 2015

Not just in threads I create (I don't actually create many), but those I've commented in. Some good topics to follow! And yeah, I get way too many emails as it is.

Thanks for the info, Lunesis! :)
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

Namahs Amrak

22 Jan 2015

Again... use the subscribe feature. Bottom left of the screen.
My Words are my ART

• Information