Local Small Ads ((Vs)) E-Bay and Co ; which one end up Killing your Vacation Budget after RE's ?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
CharlyCharlzz

29 Mar 2015

I Surf on Small ads every months because of all my ads for Jobs , searching for flat's and also music gear .

I buyed a few stuff Looking at them ads because I don't need to buy it with internet , I just meet up with the guy , I try the synth up and maybe also get the price a little down .

I also noticed that you get crazy prices from super cheap to a amazing ripoff !!

for exemple in swiss a guy from Aarau (AG) sell this for only 890 Sfr.- :
Description:
Studioauflösung komplettes Tonstudio, beinhaltet:
- Propellerhead Balance USB Audio-Interface inkl. Reason Essentials Software*
- KORG MS20 Mini*
- KORG Monotribe V2.1 inklusive eingebautes DINtribe MIDI-Kit von USBTribe UK*
- KORG Volca KEYS ungebraucht*
- Headphones AKG MKII K141*
- HP VS19 Flachbild Monitor, ideal als Zweitmonitor für Mixing Sachen in Reason, etc...
- Passende MIDI-, und Audiokabel, Netzteile, Stromkabel

LOL ,
Pretty crazy but I live too fare this is why small ads got greater Prices sometimes then E-bay IMO ,
there is less choice in small ads world and to expend the offers you need a car because mail kill the deal's in a way
some dudes also think there Alienware 4 years old laptop is still Worth at least 1600Sfr.-

on E-bay you may or may not be satisfied and the price could be cheap but it all dépends of the amounth of peoples who want it .

on local small ads you must old yourself sometimes , a 606 for 500 bucks is cool for a collectionist but there is plenty of sound packs for free .
I buyed a sh-201 , a mpc 500 and a couple other things at the best prices possible but damn it , that is also addictive !!!!! :D :crazy: :bawl:

It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

trimph1

29 Mar 2015

From another gear junkie to another...I'm with you here...

I just put money down on a Moog System 55 and a Buchla 100e....why why why :s0106: :s0959: :s0717:
....and a whack of hardware synths and who knows what...

CharlyCharlzz

29 Mar 2015

trimph1 wrote:From another gear junkie to another...I'm with you here...

I just put money down on a Moog System 55 and a Buchla 100e....why why why :s0106: :s0959: :s0717:

you just buyed a moog 55 and a buchla that was on small ads or e-bay ?
also how much did you invest to get them if that is not a too intrusive question ? :D

trimph1

29 Mar 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:
trimph1 wrote:From another gear junkie to another...I'm with you here...

CharlyCharlzz wrote:

you just buyed a moog 55 and a buchla that was on small ads or e-bay ?
also how much did you invest to get them if that is not a too intrusive question ? :D

Yep...a couple of small ads on Kijiji of all things...got the whole lot for under 6 grand, lol!!!
....and a whack of hardware synths and who knows what...

CharlyCharlzz

29 Mar 2015

nice , must be cool to not look at a screen and not having to flip the rack over when doing CV tweaks & modulations  ! :thumbup:

• Information