B/side world of contest

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
4filegate

25 Jul 2015

I have some knowledge about the RE instruments/effects competitions from PHforum and ReasonTalk. Customers and participants are not in agreement with the selected winners, that could be remedy; One entry is allowed, contestants are required to vote for their top 5 within a week after the contest deadline - you cannot vote for your own entry.

the mention from http://rekkerd.org/rekkerd-contest-musi ... -my-world/

Benedict
Competition Winner

25 Jul 2015

Please Let's not have voting as while I am mortally offended every time I don't win a comp, those who did win presented good tracks. These comps belong to the companies that give the prizes so they should choose the winners.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

eusti

25 Jul 2015

Benedict wrote:Please Let's not have voting as while I am mortally offended every time I don't win a comp, those who did win presented good tracks. These comps belong to the companies that give the prizes so they should choose the winners.

I agree that voting can be tricky, because at times if feels like a popularity contest...
On the other hand the Hazewave contest example was a bit of weird one too...
And that was decided just by the company that awarded the prizes...

D.

4filegate

26 Jul 2015

eusti wrote:
Benedict wrote:Please Let's not have voting as while I am mortally offended every time I don't win a comp, those who did win presented good tracks. These comps belong to the companies that give the prizes so they should choose the winners.
I agree that voting can be tricky, because at times if feels like a popularity contest...
On the other hand the Hazewave contest example was a bit of weird one too...
And that was decided just by the company that awarded the prizes...
D.
therefore RE ambassador compositions /heads disappear from the group

RE test period, add to the group give RE knowledge basics they are direct democratically vote system

thanks a lot - speak it out at kitchen table

4filegate

28 Jul 2015

There is no intention winners, RE companies or jury /heads to hew in the pan. I find more important in "not selected entries - If there not vanish into thin air.

• Information