REAKTOR 6 Looks Beautiful !!!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
pjeudy

09 Sep 2015

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/pr ... whats-new/

The sounds of Blocks:

FIRST LOOK:

Reaktor 6 Blocks Tutorial #1"Introduction"

Reaktor 6 Patch - "On The Run"

Simple design...but the UI of the blocks ..looks simple,great color combinations...it's just beautiful to look at IMO.
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

MirEko

10 Sep 2015

I agree.. I will buy this. Glad I didn't blow my dosh on RE :D
:reason: :record: :re: :ignition: :refill: :PUF_take: :PUF_figure:

Jmax

10 Sep 2015

It does look stellar. I have Reaktor 5 and a lot of the expansions. I can honestly say I don't use it as much as I should. I guess with Massive and Absynth + Kontkat I'm covered. But some of the Reaktor expansions are incredible.

pjeudy

10 Sep 2015

I'm big fan of the simple design of these blocks. Should make it more inviting to play with REAKTOR again!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST

selig
RE Developer

10 Sep 2015

This update definitely has my attention! Besides Blocks, which is something I KNOW a lot of you folks would like to see in Reason, there are other simple long awaited updates for those of us who dig deeper like better cables, cable bundling, and direct editing of macro/constant names etc. They are small improvements that will make big differences in my workflow!
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

marcuswitt

10 Sep 2015

selig wrote:This update definitely has my attention! Besides Blocks, which is something I KNOW a lot of you folks would like to see in Reason, there are other simple long awaited updates for those of us who dig deeper like better cables, cable bundling, and direct editing of macro/constant names etc. They are small improvements that will make big differences in my workflow!
:)
Oh yes, Reaktor 6 looks very nice, indeed. Somehow, I'm convinced - at least my wishfully thinking part of my brain is - that the PPHs are working on something like a COMBINATOR MkII or so that will bring things like scripting and macros, nesting, user definable surfaces, ribbon cables and cable bundles, etc. to the table. Let's see. But until then I'll try and fiddle around with Reaktor 6, NI's best product, in my opinion.

Marco Raaphorst

10 Sep 2015

This was totally my idea for Reason many years ago.

I am using Reaktor in Ableton a lot. Must have upgrade I believe.

chimp_spanner

10 Sep 2015

Can confirm, Reaktor 6 with Blocks is awesome! They've also included a developer kit (specs and templates) for creating your own, and already I think some are starting to appear in the user library area of the website. So we're gonna have a whole bunch of nice new toys to play with. And if you can't find what you want, you can just build it! Amazing.

Still got a lot of love for Reason, though. Two very different experiences.

Noise
Competition Winner

10 Sep 2015

They should change the marketing strategy for:

"Reaktor 6 - less music, more diagrams"
Nerds only
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

Hydrosonic

10 Sep 2015

It looks nice :) I would upgrade today but I will wait for Komplete 11 to come out :) although I did manage to snag a bargain at the kvr forum this morning, I got Razor for £23, I am looking forward to playing on it. Just reinstalling all my stuff on a new laptop as my PC died last month.

I do love the idea of blocks, and I think they will add extra blocks as time goes on, unsure if these will be purchased or added for free tho.

chimp_spanner

10 Sep 2015

Basically, bookmark this page: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/c ... est/1/all/

There were 4 about 3 hours ago. :)

pjeudy

10 Sep 2015

Blocks also reminds me of "effects boxes" or "snap-ins" From Kilohearts Multipass.
Kilohearts also mentioned that:
"People always ask us about Rack Extensions. All we can say is that we aim to release some of the snap-ins for Reason. But who knows what the future holds?" which was welcomed news.
But Those Blocks from Native Instruments are colorful and simply look awesome! I know not to judge a book by it's cover...but a like when a developer can capture my imagination and inspire me and get me exited about there product without even testing it out for my self yet! :thumbs_up:
Image Image Image
Attachments
BLOCKS.jpg
BLOCKS.jpg (115.42 KiB) Viewed 1304 times

• Information