AIR Muisc in regards to the RE Format

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Jmax

24 Jun 2016

I recently reached out to AIR music regarding them possibly making a Rack Extension. I'm a big fan of their VST's they are all great quality and especially love the Hybrid 3 http://www.airmusictech.com/

Hi James

Thanks for your suggestion, we have looked into this and at this time the investment required we feel would not be justified by the return.

Rack extensions have a number of limitations and major changes. While there have been some very successful extensions a number of developers have actually lost out as a result.

We will continue to monitor the situation and respond accordingly J

Kind Regards

Simon Bangs
Software eCommerce Manager
Direct Retail Team
inMusic Brands

AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | Marq Lighting | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

gak

25 Jun 2016

They can't even fix the shit they already make, they won't even ACKNOWLEDGE known bugs.

Sorry, their sounds are good, but their service is shit.

yeahright31

29 Jul 2016

gak wrote:They can't even fix the shit they already make, they won't even ACKNOWLEDGE known bugs.

Sorry, their sounds are good, but their service is shit.

Native Instruments, couff, couff, fuck you!
Native Instruments rep - What's that?
Me: I mean Ahhh Choo...(fx) Footsteps x 10 - echo -Dickkkk hhhheadss, wipes tears with Komplete 7 instruction manuals and plays Frisbee with the dog making good use of my useless imkompatable Komplete 7 Dvd disk. While people on PC and sales reps- say cool story bro works for us, here's some download links that won't work for mac while where at it. :roll:

Me: Goes back Reason 8 :reason: and makes kick ass music, but feels slight unhappy with Native Instruments searches forums and finds his not the only unhappy customer- then sighs and says never again N.I- Never again will you see $1 from me, buys new RE and just keeps on making music.

• Information