Anyone using iConnect Audio4+?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Iggster

27 Oct 2015

Hi All,

Just wondered if any of you are using the iConnect Audio4+ interface with Reason?

I'm in the market for a new audio interface and this seems too good to be true - the fact that it links across your iOS synths, etc straight into Reason as well as giving you access to other hardware synths, etc via the midi ports. I'm particulary interested in linking up something like Korg Gadget with Reason as this will open endless further opportunities!

Anyone using it and is it any good?

TIA Iggster

MannequinRaces

01 Nov 2015

While not the 4+ I use the iConnectMIDI 2+ and it is fantastic!! Really easy to get synths from my iPad into Reason. Also the ability to control them with MIDI out from Reason is really easy. Definitely opens up tons of creative music making possibilities. You should go for it!

Benedict
Competition Winner

02 Nov 2015

So with this beasite am I right in assuming I could have one PC running Reason and then another running, let's say, Omnisphere and MIDI and Audio would fly back and forth?

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

MannequinRaces

05 Nov 2015

Yes, you are correct in assuming that Benedict! :)

Benedict
Competition Winner

05 Nov 2015

Oh my, I have a feeling I may regret you saying that

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

4filegate

27 Jan 2016

Configurable audio paths let you route, combine, and monitor signals the way you need. iConnectAUDIO2plus :clap:

Iggster

10 May 2017

All,

I forgot I asked this question and the thread got lost! Anyone have any further updates on this? Benedict were you tempted enough to take the plunge and if so what do you think of it?

Cheers

• Information