MASCHINE 2.4.5 OUT NOW!

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
O1B

15 Jun 2016

Free if you own 2.0 already, I believe.

A NEW WAY TO SLICE
Now, you can insert slice points on MASCHINE’s pads while the sample is playing

VARIABLE SCENE LENGTH AND USER DEFAULT PRESETS
MASCHINE 2.4.5:
Export audio in AIFF format
Scene Export: Split by Scenes lets you export individual scenes for use as audio loops
Automatically export the entire song range without setting a loop range first
Eraser Tool now deletes a divider between slices instead of merging two slices
Browse by product group (category /vendor) via MASCHINE STUDIO
Remove all slices at once directly from the MASCHINE hardware to start again from scratch
Directly access audio and MIDI settings from the regular preferences dialog
"Pattern Grid" renamed to “Arrange Grid” and moved below the Group List in the software
In the Slicer, "Manual" mode is now the default
Added a field in preferences for custom names for export
"Slice" Button renamed to "Split" and turns into "Slice" when a slice is played back
Added a Loop control to the Transport in the software to enable and disable Loop playback
Browse directly from KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard using the new Hardware Browse mode

Sinistereo

15 Jun 2016

Nice! I had such a difficult time deciding between Maschine Studio and Push 2. Ultimately, I went with Push because for me it's a much better replacement for keys and plays nicely with Reason (albeit in a much more limited capacity).

I LOVE Push, but after several months with Ableton Live, I'm not a fan. Push hardware with Maschine software would have been the sweet spot. Maybe two years from now...

O1B

15 Jun 2016

Im just waiting on a $200 drop for both Studio and 61 or 88 Keys. I have MK2.
Your music's worth it.

I'm loving Maschine MK2 , but the potential with Studio integration is too much to pass up.
Godspeed
Sinistereo wrote:Nice! I had such a difficult time deciding between Maschine Studio and Push 2. Ultimately, I went with Push because for me it's a much better replacement for keys and plays nicely with Reason (albeit in a much more limited capacity).

I LOVE Push, but after several months with Ableton Live, I'm not a fan. Push hardware with Maschine software would have been the sweet spot. Maybe two years from now...

dana

15 Jun 2016

I have both Maschine Studio and Push 2.

I'm not impressed with Push 2 at all, really. Its not very well thought out - for instance, browsing presets or adding a simple plugin is too clunky.

Maschine isn't perfect, but once you get the hang of it, its great. You can always browse where you left off, but with ableton its constantly starting from the root again and again. It takes forever, and you are better off using the computer.

Maschine Studio is a 100% solution, The only reason to use the computer with Maschine Studio is for special setup settings like audio/midi, installing plugins and loading/saving songs. Every instrument and effect is already mapped. You can plug in a midi keyboard in the back of the maschine and use it as a sync master using the 3 midi outs on the back (i slave reason, ableton to maschine running on different computers)

Goriila Texas

16 Jun 2016

How the hell do you update? The new update 2.4.5 is not showing up in my service center. No link at NI.

Disregard they called the new update back.
https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... ck.271410/

• Information