Korg Gadget

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
riemac

27 Aug 2016

I've bought recently Korg Gadget for my Ipad and I must say that it is fantastic. Very intuitiv, high resolution, very good sounding instruments.
It's a shame that Korg stopped making Rack Extensions. The gadgets would make nice RE'S.

MannequinRaces

28 Aug 2016

Agreed. The gadgets would make for some cool REs. We can always hope and dream, ahhhhhh. :)

adfielding

28 Aug 2016

I'm still a bit sore that Korg never released any more of their Legacy instruments as REs - I loved PolySix & Mono/Poly! I was really looking forward to seeing their MS-20 plug-in in Reason. Ahh well, c'est la vie. More REs from Korg would be most welcome here :)

decibel

29 Aug 2016

speaking of which, PolySix & Mono/Poly are both on sale right now which is kind of out of the blue, i hope that means there is dialogue going on between props and korg, im sure we would all love to see more of their products in RE format ;)

riemac

29 Aug 2016

decibel wrote:speaking of which, PolySix & Mono/Poly are both on sale right now which is kind of out of the blue, i hope that means there is dialogue going on between props and korg, im sure we would all love to see more of their products in RE format ;)
I thougt the same thing, when I saw that Polysix and MonoPoly are on sale.

joeyluck

29 Aug 2016

decibel wrote:speaking of which, PolySix & Mono/Poly are both on sale right now which is kind of out of the blue, i hope that means there is dialogue going on between props and korg, im sure we would all love to see more of their products in RE format ;)
I've been bugging the crap out of them :lol: (in regards to the other sale they were having and them not including the REs)
Not sure if this is because of that or just a coincidence...

craven

29 Aug 2016

It's been a while since I trialed Polysix and Mono/Poly, I remember Polysix to be easier to create patches with - if you could only get one of the two, which one would you go for?
:ugeek:

decibel

29 Aug 2016

loving PolySix bigtime ;)

riemac

29 Aug 2016

craven wrote:It's been a while since I trialed Polysix and Mono/Poly, I remember Polysix to be easier to create patches with - if you could only get one of the two, which one would you go for?
Polysix sounds better in my opinion, but is very limited (only one oscillator and envelope etc.) MonoPoly is way more capable and flexible.
In the past I bought Polysix first and MonoPoly one year later.

Resonator

29 Aug 2016

I love Gadget. That's one of the main reasons I bought an iPad. There's a lot I wanna see from Korg as well as more REs. I'd love to see Mono/Poly for iPad as well as AU compatibility with it and for iPolysix. Would be cool if they turned both synths as Gadgets or to have Gadget load AU synths. It's still early in the grand scheme of things. I'm sure Korg may catch up with some of the demand, at least in the iOS world. The REs on sale is a good sign that they still wanna be around. Haven't seen those two on sale in a while.

• Information