help: Windows account issues and destroying my Reason installation

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
kenkthulhu

07 Jul 2016

Recently I asked for assistance from MS for Windows 10 app store (I couldn't get to the app store through the website or use the Store app from within Windows).MS created a new user in Win10 and copied my old profile folders and settings to the new user. And then deleted the old user (ie, me). So the store works now.

But when I open Reason 8, all my instruments are missing, and all my linked in refills are missing from the list. So I have a standard fresh-looking install with only Reason instruments and refills - and none of my songs open without an issue because things are missing.

How do I get back all my Reason stuff - all the settings and profiles should be in a folder - but how do I get it all back?

jonheal

07 Jul 2016

I think you can go to the Propllerhead site, login, and from the menu that drops down from the little "person" icon, select "Products," Then click the rack Extensions tab, then click the Sync All button.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

Rene Disco

22 Jul 2016

You have to login with the account (along with the password) you created to use for the app store. You can also remove it by using your local account instead of the microsoft account.

• Information