Board issue:

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
gak

20 Apr 2015

When I try to use the quick reply here, I usually run into an issue. When clicking the cursor into that section one of two things happens:

-The entire section get's tinted and I have to click again. 
-The cursor does not activate, and I have to click in that space a second time.

It's a first-world problem, but was wondering if anyone else has had it

x64win7/Opera 28 

Raveshaper

20 Apr 2015

The mobile version has issues too. When swiping up or down to scroll it sometimes doesn't respond to the gesture or suddenly stops responding. Any slight drift of my finger toward the left will trigger the side menu to slide out, forcing me to tap on the left edge to hide it again. This makes browsing on mobile very frustrating.
Android 4.4.2, Chrome 41.0.2272.96
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

rvman

20 Apr 2015

On my android Samsung tablet when I open a thread, it doesn't always start at the top or first post but will jump down a few posts. So I have to scroll up to the beginning. There's other little things to but nothing show stopping. I've gotten used to it now. LOL.
Reason 8, EZ Drummer 2, Loop Loft loops

Resonator

21 Apr 2015

Quick Navigation is also another issue here, as there's no way to get back to the forum section I'm reading without having to scroll all the way back to the top of the page. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone else mention it.

Lunesis

21 Apr 2015

Sorry, but I don't code the software, I only rent it. There is a quick nav dropdown at the bottom though.

• Information