Reason 9 live streams by Propellerhead

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
joeyluck

25 May 2016

6pm CEST / 12 noon EDT / 9am PDT

The streams will be on Facebook. Go here:
https://www.facebook.com/Propellerhead/

"See. Hear. Ask your questions! See what’s new and join the beta test!"

May 26 stream (Players)

Facebook:

June 2 stream (Pitch Edit)

Facebook:

June 8 Stream (Reason 9 Sounds)

Facebook:

ryanharlin
Reason Studios

25 May 2016

Yeah! Hey everyone... Join me!

For those of you who tuned into Music Making Month, you already know how much fun we can all have. I'll be hosting and Mattias will be with me to do some live demos of the players and different creative ways to use them... that doesn't just include one finger trance masterpieces! :P

Tune in!

Social Exodus

25 May 2016

Tune in where exactly, and when for that matter if one lives on the east coast of America?
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

joeyluck

25 May 2016

Siberian Khatru wrote:Tune in where exactly, and when for that matter if one lives on the east coast of America?
See first post ;)

12 noon for you. Looks like it will be on Facebook...Link also above.

Yonatan

25 May 2016

Cant see it live at that time...hope someone record it and share, or is it saved on Facebook so we can see after event?

Social Exodus

25 May 2016

joeyluck wrote:
Siberian Khatru wrote:Tune in where exactly, and when for that matter if one lives on the east coast of America?
See first post ;)

12 noon for you. Looks like it will be on Facebook...Link also above.
So basically go to their Facebook page tomorrow at noon then? Didn't know that could be done lol...
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

joeyluck

25 May 2016

Yes, Facebook does live streaming now. When it's done, the video should still be available with a caption saying "Propellerhead was live."

decibel

25 May 2016

for anybody on the east coast of australia , if correct, this will be transmitting live between 2-3am on the 27th may (we are ahead of american time)
Attachments
00 aus.png
00 aus.png (47.47 KiB) Viewed 18159 times

AlienJunk

25 May 2016

Yay. More marketing ! They can tell us all again how their only interest is in helping people make music.

joeyluck

25 May 2016

AlienJunk wrote:Yay. More marketing ! They can tell us all again how their only interest is in helping people make music.
More than just marketing. It's an interactive demonstration :puf_smile:

AlienJunk

25 May 2016

More interactive than a public beta ? Wow. Its a shame I have other really important plans for that time. Im trumming my toenails.

Im convinced that Propellerhead should sell off Reason and simply become a marketing firm that creates as copy for hype-impacted 20-somethings.

joeyluck

25 May 2016

AlienJunk wrote:More interactive than a public beta ? Wow. Its a shame I have other really important plans for that time. Im trumming my toenails.

Im convinced that Propellerhead should sell off Reason and simply become a marketing firm that creates as copy for hype-impacted 20-somethings.
Wow.

There are people in this forum who don't have access yet to the beta and are waiting for the next wave to be added...

And those folks are requesting videos and questions be answered. They are eager to see features in use.
Even beta testers have questions and might learn something or be able to contribute by tuning in.

So what better way than to have a live stream showcasing some of those features where users can chime in with questions in real-time?

ryanharlin
Reason Studios

26 May 2016

AlienJunk wrote:More interactive than a public beta ? Wow. Its a shame I have other really important plans for that time. Im trumming my toenails.

Those of you all who were around when I did Music Making Month and have been begging me to do more live streams like that - you know exactly what to expect.

Those of you who would rather trum [SIC], trum away my friend! :P

Jagwah

26 May 2016

Can't believe that guy hasn't been banned he is being a total doodle burger.

Anyway, here's to hoping the video can be watched after the live stream!! : D

Jagwah

26 May 2016

joeyluck wrote::puf_smile:
OK Joey I give up, what does your new profile pic thingy mean, it's rude to point? :?: :crazy: :?:

Faastwalker

26 May 2016

Jagwah wrote:
joeyluck wrote::puf_smile:
OK Joey I give up, what does your new profile pic thingy mean, it's rude to point? :?: :crazy: :?:
It's from one of the new Player devices. It's a cool little graphic that shows when notes are active and / or blocked.

Faastwalker

26 May 2016

Yonatan wrote:Cant see it live at that time...hope someone record it and share, or is it saved on Facebook so we can see after event?
I hope so. It will be 2am here in Aus when this is on. Would be interesting to watch but I need my sleep ;)

Zerosity

26 May 2016

Youtube also does live streaming, but obviously Propellerheads prefer Facebook. I hope it's at least captured and hosted on the Propellerheads' Youtube channel because I moved on from Facebook a couple of years ago and won't create a new account.

WillyOD

26 May 2016

Yeah, you really shouldn't use Facebook for these things. Youtube and/or Twitch streaming perhaps?

Ryan, is this stream mainly only about showing off the players? I just got into the beta so I might as well dive into it myself.
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

WillyOD

26 May 2016

ryanharlin wrote:Those of you all who were around when I did Music Making Month and have been begging me to do more live streams like that - you know exactly what to expect.
How about another Music Making Month? Or even just a Week? MMM was the best props event, especially thanks for hosting Ryan, and all the cool participants showing things off. I feel like I learned a lot from those streams.
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

Yonatan

26 May 2016

Doing live streaming events is something extra. Nice initiative!

ryanharlin
Reason Studios

26 May 2016

WillyOD wrote:Ryan, is this stream mainly only about showing off the players? I just got into the beta so I might as well dive into it myself.
Today's stream is all about Players but, spoiler alert, we'll be doing a few more while I'm over here visiting the Stockholm HQ.

OverneathTheSkyBridg

26 May 2016

Jagwah wrote:Can't believe that guy hasn't been banned he is being a total doodle burger.

Anyway, here's to hoping the video can be watched after the live stream!! : D
"Doodle burger." Haha I'm going to remember that one! Looking forward to catching the live stream when you guys post it later on at Youtube.

DJDark2010

26 May 2016

Yeha ... I don´t have to miss this :)

Biolumin3sc3nt

26 May 2016

So whats the deal with Facebook video then? Just make an account and check out the page, and it will just be there? I haven't been on in ages (pretty much hate facebook) but this something i don't wanna miss.

• Information