Reason 7 l6.t Files

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
chrischrischris

31 May 2017

Hi,

Does anyone have or have access to Reason 7's Line 6 Presets?

It would make My Life so much easier if someone could just mail them to Me instead of Re - Installing Reason 7 just to get those Patches.

I really only need one or two Line 6 Dirty . l6t and a few others but I imagine that they weigh almost nothing.

Thanks in advance

Chris

ljekio

03 Jun 2017

l6t you can open in podfarm vst now.
free tones can be access in demo.

chrischrischris

03 Jun 2017

Kombucha wrote:Here ya go.....

Let me know what the second one is you're after.

Dirty.zip
Thanks! That's awesome.

If it's not too much of a pain could You send A Screen Shot of all of them in the folder because I can't remember all of the names. I Think there was a clean one but that might have been Dirty with The Gain Turned Down.

Thanks in advance

Chris

chrischrischris

03 Jun 2017

Actually it looks like there are only about 20. If You could be so kind as to send Me them all I would happily send them over to anyone who asks in the future.

Thanks in advance

Chris
Attachments
patchwindow.jpg
patchwindow.jpg (69.99 KiB) Viewed 1414 times

dtaki

03 Jun 2017

As far as I can tell, each patch has to be individually exported because they can't be dragged out of the soundbank. If you need all of them, it would most likely take less time for you to install Reason 7 and get them yourself than for someone who already has it installed to individually export all 24 of them.

Last Alternative

03 Jun 2017

Some of those were better than everything Softube's amps can do. Damn shame.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

chrischrischris

04 Jun 2017

Kombucha wrote:
dtaki wrote:As far as I can tell, each patch has to be individually exported because they can't be dragged out of the soundbank. If you need all of them, it would most likely take less time for you to install Reason 7 and get them yourself than for someone who already has it installed to individually export all 24 of them.
This is a good point. I'm happy help out to do a couple for you but if you want the whole lot done for you.... can you tell me if I can drag and drop, or is it a manual process to do each?

On top of the 24 Line6 presets, you might also want to take advantage of Reason 7's 40+ Line6 Combinator patches in the FSB Effects bank. SO that's 65 Legacy items in all.

Chris, let me know if for whatever reason you are simply unable to install Reason 7 and do this yourself, and I'll get to work. Otherwise, and not meaning to sound rude, but.... do it yourself ! :D

Hi,

Point made! I was being a little bit cheeky expecting someone else to do this for Me;)

I will sort it out this week and if anyone knows of a free way to permanently host the files then let Me know and I will upload them.

Thanks

Chris

chrischrischris

04 Jun 2017

Kombucha wrote:No worries. Let me know if you encounter any major issues and I'll get to work if you've exhausted all your options. Are you going to do the Line6 FX Combinator patches as well ? This is something I will need to do eventually when I upgrade.

You could use a free Dropbox account for hosting files, but people will only find it when you give them the link.
Hi,

Yeah, I will do the full job and get everything. I'm not sure how neat it will end up being but I will post them up somewhere in this topic.

Any ideas where to find The Download Link For Reason 7?

Thanks in advance

Chris

chrischrischris

20 Jun 2017

Hi,

I have Uploaded The Line6 Reason 7 Patches here

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7501952

Thanks in advance

• Information