Cant login. Never had that before.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
electrofux

27 Jul 2018

I just wanted to start Reason but i cant login. I can log into my account on the website though. It is weird. Anyone had this before and give me hint what might be the issue. Password is ok. Internet connection is there.

Also downloaded and installed the latest Codemeter but didnt help anything. Must have to do with the new USB Card i installed. But what can i do?

Loque

27 Jul 2018

That happened to me once. The problem was on PHs side. Took 1 or 2 days until they fixed it.

What exactly is your error message?

You may want to contact them.
Reason12, Win10

boggg1

28 Jul 2018

You can try this,. Maybe a last resort solution but it has worked twice for me and twice for others, including this case. I have found no downside.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7503595&p=357087#p357087
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

Jagwah

28 Jul 2018

electrofux wrote:
27 Jul 2018
I just wanted to start Reason but i cant login. I can log into my account on the website though. It is weird. Anyone had this before and give me hint what might be the issue. Password is ok. Internet connection is there.

Also downloaded and installed the latest Codemeter but didnt help anything. Must have to do with the new USB Card i installed. But what can i do?
Hi thanks for the support request!

It sounds like the problem is on your end, please try rebooting your computer, then check your connections.

Thanks and have a good day!

Typical support person.

electrofux

28 Jul 2018

What can i say, it suddenly works again. Hope this doesnt come up again soon.

• Information