Am i missing anything free in the store that its very useful?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
samsome

07 May 2020

Am i missing anything free in the store that its very useful?

just checking if there's anything i could be missing on thats free in the store

thanks

Noise
Competition Winner

07 May 2020

Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

Loque

07 May 2020

Lolth, Janitor and CVA-7 are my most free gotos.
Reason12, Win10

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

07 May 2020

kHs Limiter is good.

WarStar

07 May 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
07 May 2020
kHs Limiter is good.
I use this all the time! Probably my most used RE actually..

That Vac 6 thing, I think that's the name of it, is a pretty good free tool... Shows all your overs or just a good overall big picture of your song pre and post mastering.. never really saw this RE discussed much here..

Saturation Knob too! Great on low end.. use it fairly often on kicks.. if you roll off from about 80hrz and use the saturation knob it'll bring up just the right amount of weight and juice from those sub frequencies you filtered out.. if you don't hpf the kick a little higher than you usually do the saturation becomes real muddy but just right and it gives you some serious low end..

WarStar

07 May 2020

joeyluck wrote:
07 May 2020
Being able to communicate with extraterrestrials is pretty damn useful, I'd say:

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... t-premier/

Yeah it's pretty awesome! They're so smart and intelligent.. great food too! Oh yeah, and they love to party.. drank me under the table many times..

Loque

07 May 2020

joeyluck wrote:
07 May 2020
Being able to communicate with extraterrestrials is pretty damn useful, I'd say:

Did they answered? :shock:
Reason12, Win10

WarStar

07 May 2020

Forgot to mention the Elements Splitter.. I use this quite a bit. Have one on almost every channel just so it's there if need be. It's great for mid/side processing and I use it kind of like an eq sometimes cuz that might be all that's needed. Great to use for ducking low end, breakouts for further processing (compression, efx, etc) Great on older samples too. I use alot of samples from classic rock and the 80s so alot of those recordings were pre mid/side techniques so adding and Elements Splitter can really help getting that low-end focused on Mid/mono side of things, while also making minor m/s adjustments to the mid band. This simple approach to processing samples is really effective especially if you're trying to get a sample to sit right in a mix. It's also helpful for ducking low-end with out affecting higher bands.

joeyluck

07 May 2020

Loque wrote:
07 May 2020
joeyluck wrote:
07 May 2020

Pretty regularly. We switched to having zoom meetings, but then lifeforms from other planets were dropping in uninvited. So it's back to meeting at Devil's Tower for now.

Loque

07 May 2020

joeyluck wrote:
07 May 2020
Loque wrote:
07 May 2020

Pretty regularly. We switched to having zoom meetings, but then lifeforms from other planets were dropping in uninvited. So it's back to meeting at Devil's Tower for now.
What did they dropping uninvited? ;)
dongkey.gif
dongkey.gif (75.24 KiB) Viewed 618 times
Reason12, Win10

• Information