Authorization crashed my Red reason dongle

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
calebbrennan

18 Mar 2021

II have been using Reason by logging in . When I tried to authorize my computer with the red reason dongle it crashes the computer

I have to log in.. I tried everything.. We can use Reason, but it makes the internet only program unstable

pushedbutton

18 Mar 2021

Mine works fine, maybe you need an update.
When does it crash? As soon as you plug it in or as soon as you start reason or when you try to update your licence from the website?
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

calebbrennan

18 Mar 2021

There might have been an unrelated problem with my computer that made it crash. I'm trying to figure it out.
So I am clear. There are only two ways to authenticate,correct? One is to log in online or you activate the red dongle with code meter. Is there a third way? An internal code meter?

PhillipOrdonez

19 Mar 2021

calebbrennan wrote:
18 Mar 2021
There might have been an unrelated problem with my computer that made it crash. I'm trying to figure it out.
So I am clear. There are only two ways to authenticate,correct? One is to log in online or you activate the red dongle with code meter. Is there a third way? An internal code meter?
Yes an internal one. Your computer is the dongle.

• Information