Hello from a Newbie

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
man made material

13 May 2021

Hi folks, I've been looking for somewhere with like minded Reason users and I can't believe it took me so long to find this place...
I started using Reason 11 in May 2020, writing and singing my own stuff, all in Reason.
I had seen it many years ago as one of my mates was into making music and it was that which probably made me go the Reason route, I do not regret it one bit.
I'm looking forward to participating on the forum and getting as much knowledge as I can!
In the meantime here's a link to what I've produced so far if anyone is interested;
https://soundcloud.com/user-751019866

Cheers!

challism

13 May 2021

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found us. I am listening to your soundcloud now. I can hear a lot of Depeche Mode (and skinflute) influence. Very nice stuff.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

man made material

13 May 2021

challism wrote: ↑
13 May 2021
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found us. I am listening to your soundcloud now. I can hear a lot of Depeche Mode (and skinflute) influence. Very nice stuff.
Cheers mate :thumbup: - I've liked and reposted a few skinflute tracks - so you might have wandered off into their tracks! :D - thanks for giving it a listen... i've still got a lot to learn regarding production, but it's baby steps!

man made material

13 May 2021

TheMiles wrote: ↑
13 May 2021
Welcome!
Cheers!

Popey
Competition Winner

13 May 2021

Welcome to the forum πŸ˜€. Check out the reason music section as it is a great place to get feedback on your songs in my experience/opinion. Looking forward to listening to your track when I finish workπŸ‘

man made material

13 May 2021

Popey wrote: ↑
13 May 2021
Welcome to the forum πŸ˜€. Check out the reason music section as it is a great place to get feedback on your songs in my experience/opinion. Looking forward to listening to your track when I finish workπŸ‘
Thanks Popey - i'll do that... hmmm... now which one to throw to the wolves? :D

Popey
Competition Winner

13 May 2021

man made material wrote: ↑
13 May 2021
Popey wrote: ↑
13 May 2021
Thanks Popey - i'll do that... hmmm... now which one to throw to the wolves? :D
Ha ha you will find people are quite kind on there and any criticism is constructive. Some very talented people on there and also people fairly new to writing songs (Iike me πŸ˜‚). Personally I find it very useful.

• Information