How many computers can I authorize R11s/12 on?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Social Exodus

13 Feb 2022

I can't seem to locate that info....is there a limit? I'm talking 3 machines here for reference.

Please and thank you :puf_smile:
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Feb 2022

Social Exodus wrote:
13 Feb 2022
I can't seem to locate that info....is there a limit? I'm talking 3 machines here for reference.

You can authorize one machine. If you have an ignition key you can authorize that to use on a second machine (But you can’t run two instances of Reason both at the same time If you only have one license). You can authorize another machine with online authorization.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Social Exodus

13 Feb 2022

MrFigg wrote:
13 Feb 2022
Social Exodus wrote:
13 Feb 2022

You can authorize one machine. If you have an ignition key you can authorize that to use on a second machine (But you can’t run two instances of Reason both at the same time If you only have one license). You can authorize another machine with online authorization.
Thanks. I'm getting a new computer, so in that case I should deauthorize my old one first it sounds like. I do have an ignition key too, so I can use that on my laptop.

I appreciate the help.
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

motuscott

13 Feb 2022

Yes deauthorizing former computer is necessary to set up new one.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Feb 2022

Social Exodus wrote:
13 Feb 2022
MrFigg wrote:
13 Feb 2022

Thanks. I'm getting a new computer, so in that case I should deauthorize my old one first it sounds like. I do have an ignition key too, so I can use that on my laptop.

I appreciate the help.
Yep. Deauthorize your old one first.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information