Auto Scale VST buggy?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
plasticfractal

20 Feb 2022

ovox.jpg
Ovox Autoscale
ovox.jpg (119.28 KiB) Viewed 533 times
See the image. Ovox is set to use Windows scaling, but it still shows up as the same small rectangle, just inset within a larger box, and it looks fuzzy and none of the controls can be accessed.

CaptainBlack

22 Feb 2022

You're not alone. Think it's been reported.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7526879

plasticfractal

04 Mar 2022

Maybe others aren't experiencing this, hopefully it's just me. But the recent feature to disable VST autoscaling doesn't work for any VST I've tried (and I've tried many). If I enable that feature, VST windows just look all jacked up and I can't interact with anything. I literally haven't found a single VST that was usable with that feature enabled. On top of that, some VSTs now are unusable whether that feature is on or off. Serato Sample is an example. With that feature on, the display is wacky and I only see a small corner of it. If I turn the feature off, the display is still wacky but now I only see a small part of another area of the UI, and still can't interact. At this point I am wishing I still just had the problem of all my VSTs being too small. Now some aren't usable in any form, for me. Is anyone else having these issues or am I just special?

PhillipOrdonez

04 Mar 2022

No problems at all here

• Information