No auto login anymore.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
NLAlston

21 Jul 2022

I have Reason 12, and have had it authorized to this same computer, for a while now. Up until just recently, I HAD been able to open up Reason WITHOUT having to be connected to the internet. I have no idea as to what caused this but, now, I have to be connected to the internet in order to use the program. I thought that, maybe, the authorization had - in SOME way - became corrupted. So, I went in to authorize it again, but the progress wheel never stopped rotating which (or course) translate into my not having been successful.

I wonder if anyone else had experienced this, and (if so) would like to know what was done to correct the matter.

Advanced thanks,

Hans_47

21 Jul 2022

Recently reported a similar issue.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7528704

Unresolved...

WOO

21 Jul 2022

That's why I went back to using 11 suite over 12.

Fusion

22 Jul 2022

I normally click login without these devices and it seems to work fine offline.

I seem to remember having problems before and clicked login, then it worked offline after that. Maybe try this if you have an internet connection.

NLAlston

26 Jul 2022

Fusion wrote:
22 Jul 2022

I seem to remember having problems before and clicked login, then it worked offline after that. Maybe try this if you have an internet connection.
Actually, doing as you have suggested is what I have been doing, as it's the only way that I can access the program. I upgraded from v11 to v12 around September, of last year. If I am at home, where internet connectivity is available, the method mentioned would not be much of an issue. But, Reason (also v12) is on my laptop, and, if I happen to go out of town - and not having the ability to go online, then I wouldn't be able to get anything done.

moofi

26 Jul 2022

Not sure wether it applies to this case, then did you check on this solution for the issue in the other thread?

viewtopic.php?p=613589#p613589
NLAlston wrote:
26 Jul 2022
Fusion wrote:
22 Jul 2022

Actually, doing as you have suggested is what I have been doing, as it's the only way that I can access the program. I upgraded from v11 to v12 around September, of last year. If I am at home, where internet connectivity is available, the method mentioned would not be much of an issue. But, Reason (also v12) is on my laptop, and, if I happen to go out of town - and not having the ability to go online, then I wouldn't be able to get anything done.

wendylou

26 Jul 2022

If you do have any RE purchases, you can try this: go to "My Account"/"My products"/ and click on the "Rack Extensions" tab, then click the orange "SYNC ALL" button. That often will clear Reason login request issues.
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

NLAlston

27 Jul 2022

wendylou wrote:
26 Jul 2022
If you do have any RE purchases, you can try this: go to "My Account"/"My products"/ and click on the "Rack Extensions" tab, then click the orange "SYNC ALL" button. That often will clear Reason login request issues.
Thanks for trying to help. However, I have no purchased RE's.

NLAlston

27 Jul 2022

OK, ya'll. Here's the scoop: I am finally able to have access to my DAW WITHOUT the requirement of being online. I came across a post, of another Reason user, who had a similar issue. That indivdual found that the Codemeter version was (apparently) older than the version needed. That user uninstalled the Codemeter v7.10, and downloaded/installed Codemeter v7.40. I did the very same thing, and THAT is what got matters straightened out, for me. But I really do appreciate the responders to my issue.

In case anyone else happens to wind up experiencing what I did, the following link will be helpful.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7528704

• Information