Reward Points Questions

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
FrankJaeger

06 Jul 2023

So... I just found out about RS's reward points program after reading a few comments on here (late to the party, I know) and went to set it up to find a pretty nice sum in my account. Enough to get even a RS RE for free.

The question I want to ask is do the items in the reward store get swapped in and out? Or does the list of what's available just continue to grow and expand? The reason I ask is because Friktion, Objekt and even one or two other things are in there and I'm weighing whether or not to purchase now or save the points and reconsider at a later date.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

huggermugger

06 Jul 2023

The list of Rewards items doesn't change, although since the program began a few new ones have been added, but that's only happened once or twice.

Just an aside - if you cash in points for a Voucher, the Voucher has a time limit (6 months I think), after which you'll lose it if you haven't used it. Also, if you use a Voucher that's worth MORE than your purchase, you'll lose the extra points. They won't be refunded to your account.

doze

06 Jul 2023

All the Reason Studios ones get added now, i think since Reason+ happened. The others are and have been pretty much the same for ages.

crimsonwarlock

06 Jul 2023

Some things that were in the rewards section got removed. RP B.I.T. has been in the rewards page but not anymore. Same for Blamsoft Zero.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

07 Jul 2023

[*]Also be aware that REs which are reduced in price in a sale now remain in the Rewards section as opposed to before when they were removed.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

FrankJaeger

07 Jul 2023

Thanks for the quick replies ya'll. Realizing I have these points doesn't help one bit with my GAS problems, but at least this time I'm getting tossed a gnarly discount... :lol:
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

• Information