9.1 is here?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Goriila Texas

16 Sep 2016

Grumbleweed wrote:
Goriila Texas wrote:thanks has use for me than
Competition time!
Make a sentence out of the collection of words in the quote above.

Prize: a free upgrade to 9.1 (if you already have 9.0).

Grum.
:lol: :lol: I meant to say no use too :roll:

altron

18 Sep 2016

Hi,

does anyone know where i can find the Reason 9.1 change log? If there is such a thing. Or is the Ableton link feature actually the only change in 9.1, in which case: meh! I can skip that! I'm more interested in bug fixes and performance improvements than that.
Trap is where music goes to die.

submonsterz

18 Sep 2016

altron wrote:Hi,

does anyone know where i can find the Reason 9.1 change log? If there is such a thing. Or is the Ableton link feature actually the only change in 9.1, in which case: meh! I can skip that! I'm more interested in bug fixes and performance improvements than that.
Reason 9.1 Release Notes

Added support for Ableton Link
Fixed a bug where Reason could hang during a bounce operation while in MIDI sync mode
Fixed a bug where a rack device would sometimes not scroll into view when selected in the sequencer
Fixed a bug where notes in Scales & Chords could hang.

Thats it as far as i see .
Performance wise its not as good as 9 seems to have decreased slightly.
And it also has introduced one confirmed bug in midi clock ofset in and out now not working .

Aquila

18 Sep 2016

Yep. Just one feature added.

The_G

18 Sep 2016

Ableton Link sounds really cool. I'll try it out later with the MS-20 app on my iPad.
Cosmopolis, out now: : https://timeslaves.bandcamp.com/album/cosmopolis! Check out the first single, "City Lights:

Noplan
Competition Winner

19 Sep 2016

PurpleMonkeyDishes wrote:I am so not excited by this... Am i the only one....
I am not excited by this, because I don't need it. But I think it is a nice feature for all people who need it and I like that they cooperate with Ableton.

craven

19 Sep 2016

I think it's pretty cool as it opens up new use cases. Let's hope for more updates to come soon! Maybe even with additional players (yes, please!)
:ugeek:

LudvigC
Reason Studios

20 Sep 2016

submonsterz wrote:any one else getting this now since update ??
I can only not select offset amount now since the update .....
bug ???

update to myself yup it must be as I just fired up my reason 7 and it still works can change offset there so must be a bug :(.
Hi,

this is a graphical bug (a redraw issue) that we missed. When you click to change the offset, the value *is* changed, but the screen isn't properly redrawn so you get no feedback. You can confirm this by clicking to change the offset value, then closing and reopening the Preferences dialog. The value will now be shown as changed.

Sorry about this, we'll fix it for a later release.

/ LudvigC

submonsterz

28 Sep 2016

LudvigC wrote:
submonsterz wrote:any one else getting this now since update ??
I can only not select offset amount now since the update .....
bug ???

update to myself yup it must be as I just fired up my reason 7 and it still works can change offset there so must be a bug :(.
Hi,

this is a graphical bug (a redraw issue) that we missed. When you click to change the offset, the value *is* changed, but the screen isn't properly redrawn so you get no feedback. You can confirm this by clicking to change the offset value, then closing and reopening the Preferences dialog. The value will now be shown as changed.

Sorry about this, we'll fix it for a later release.

/ LudvigC
nice thanks :thumbs_up:
I did notice it was changing on opening again after I posted.

• Information