Is there a 2023 Roadmap?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
mimidancer

08 Jun 2023

If I could have anything in reason 13 it would be complete cv access to the SSL mixer, The ability to select the targeted track from the rack and the mixer without having to goto the sequencer page. I would also like more than 4 devices in the advanced MIDI section. Lastly multitrack simultaneous midi recording. As I use a lot of hardware and ultimately bring most of it into reason. I also know that my desire is likely to happen as most users do not seem to use reason as a DAW.

QVprod

08 Jun 2023

mimidancer wrote:
08 Jun 2023
If I could have anything in reason 13 it would be complete cv access to the SSL mixer, The ability to select the targeted track from the rack and the mixer without having to goto the sequencer page.
You can do this from the Rack. There's an arrow on the top left corner of any device you click on. Click that to give that device focus.

mimidancer

09 Jun 2023

QVprod wrote:
08 Jun 2023
mimidancer wrote:
08 Jun 2023
If I could have anything in reason 13 it would be complete cv access to the SSL mixer, The ability to select the targeted track from the rack and the mixer without having to goto the sequencer page.
You can do this from the Rack. There's an arrow on the top left corner of any device you click on. Click that to give that device focus.
hells yeah, thanks.

• Information