Reason 9 live streams by Propellerhead

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
ryanharlin
Reason Studios

09 Jun 2016

Jagwah wrote:This new talking to us thing is really nice :P
Hey I quoted this comment on the stream last night! ...somewhere in the intro comments. :)

decibel

09 Jun 2016

ryanharlin wrote:
Hey I quoted this comment on the stream last night! ...somewhere in the intro comments. :)
should be a weekly segment :) or at least get them them tutorials happening on a frequent basis (complicated combinator /patch design 101 please lol)

Jagwah

09 Jun 2016

ryanharlin wrote:
Haha awesome can't wait to see that!! : D

Zerosity

09 Jun 2016

I just wanted to say once again, Thank you Ryan, Mattias, and the rest of Propellerheads team for these great streams.

I cannot wait to see what you guys do in the future. Maybe a collaboration with Adam Fielding is in order? Which I recommend everyone to also watch if you missed his streams.

So again, thank you!

gak

10 Jun 2016

buddard wrote:
craste wrote: The thing which gets me frustrated is making the breakdowns and drops in house music, so that when the beat drops back in the crowd go mental! How to build it up so the crowd go into a frenzy when the beats drop in!
Sums up the DJ phenomenon perfectly.

Bobby Lin

21 Jun 2016

Cool, thanks for the videos! I love live streaming, quite honestly. As a viewer and a marketer, I know the value of it.

Hey, here are some tips on live streaming that people on this thread might find helpful: https://valoso.com/blog/live-stream-target-audience/

Thanks!

• Information