Advice: ReSpire VS Arturia V Collection

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.

ReSpire VS Arturia V Collection

ReSpire
36%
Arturia V Collection
64%

Total votes: 28
Mysterygrimms

29 May 2017

Galaxy wrote:
Mysterygrimms wrote:Arturia is a no brainer and the obvious choice! The Solina V Synth, makes this bundle worth it alone imo...

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Really? You find the string machine to be one of the top instruments in this bundle?
Yes I love strings that come out such a classic device. Also, I am a huge fan of the Synclavier V and Jupiter 8 V. You also get the Prophet V and Arp 2600 V.

ReSpire is a great synth, but I would purchase the V Collection, if you have the money to spare? You get 17 emulated vintage synths with over 5000 presets combined (I think?) versus maybe a couple hundred presets from ReSpire.

Unless edm is your thing? Then ReSpire is the obvious choice for you. I'd still lean towards Arturia V Collection regardless...

Last edited by Mysterygrimms on 29 May 2017, edited 2 times in total.

Galaxy

29 May 2017

Mysterygrimms wrote: Yes I love strings that come out such a classic device. Also, I am a huge fan of the Synclavier V and Jupiter 8 V. You also get the Prophet V and Arp 2600 V.

ReSpire is a great synth, but I would purchase the V Collection, if you have the money to spare? You get 17 emulated vintage synths with over 5000 presets combined (I think?) versus maybe a couple hundred presets from ReSpire.

Unless edm is your thing? Then ReSpire is the obvious choice for you. I'd still lean towards Arturia V Collection regardless...
I went for the V Collection! I actually am into EDM, but I a) already have many modern options already, b) love vintage synths, modular synths, and approach c) I'm into a lot of other styles as well. The Dr. Who theme brings a sort of nostalgia.

Mysterygrimms

29 May 2017

Galaxy wrote: I went for the V Collection! I actually am into EDM, but I a) already have many modern options already, b) love vintage synths, modular synths, and approach c) I'm into a lot of other styles as well. The Dr. Who theme brings a sort of nostalgia.
This post sounds a lot like me. I am also into various styles of music, I love vintage synths and anything with the word "Moog" in it. LOVE the Dr. Who theme as well... You made an excellent choice enjoy!

• Information