Crystal Ball Predictions

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
scratchnsnifff

26 May 2017

Well a few parts are on point in my prediction book, Thor mk2, and deadmau5 being CEO hahaha

But my crystal ball is conjuring the hopes and dreams of

Thor mk2/combinator mk2 (with the look of that snazzy vst wrapper) and I very well could see the props letting some vst developers sell products in the prop shop, I envision a whole new tab that has free and paid vsts from big names like izotope, rob papen, xfer, and others

Any updates with the sequencer to reduce clicking is welcomed as well

On another note it would be mad helpful to have the midi function that FL has where if you have a clip of midi, you can drag another clip on top of it and you can see the notes from the clip you made
Say you drew some chords and you want a separate clip with the same notes. You can drag the clip with the chords and create a new clip on top of it so you can see all of your chords and draw new notes without drawing on the chords, reason has a similar idea but you can't see them if you drag the clips on top of each other in reason they have to be next to each other which makes it harder :p crystal ball has high hopes for 10 but 9.5 will keep me busy for ages!
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

satyr32

26 May 2017

what if they dive into the hardware market and release a semi-analog hardware Thor synthesizer? :shock: :shock: :shock:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
https://soundcloud.com/aeon_eternal

Oquasec

26 May 2017

Imagine if propellerhead made hardware exactly like this.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

26 May 2017

VST's are banned from the world so all the dev's come over and make RE's instead...

• Information