Support for Roli keyboard

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
burgor57

16 Jul 2017

I just bought a Roli Rise 25 keyboard and am amazed it appears Reason 9.5 does not support it - at least I cant get Reason to see and use my Roli keyboard. What a blow that is. I need to know if I am correct in this and if so when are Reason developers going to fix that? Heck - it's like it's a brand new keyboard. If I can't use the keyboard in Reason then my workflow is now seriously compromised and I need to look for another DAW which I REALLY don;t want to have to do. Anyone with any thoughts or information?

swamptooth

16 Jul 2017

burgor57 wrote:
16 Jul 2017
I just bought a Roli Rise 25 keyboard and am amazed it appears Reason 9.5 does not support it - at least I cant get Reason to see and use my Roli keyboard. What a blow that is. I need to know if I am correct in this and if so when are Reason developers going to fix that? Heck - it's like it's a brand new keyboard. If I can't use the keyboard in Reason then my workflow is now seriously compromised and I need to look for another DAW which I REALLY don;t want to have to do. Anyone with any thoughts or information?
You can add it as a generic controller keyboard. If you want greater functionality you'll need to hack a remote codec together.

4filegate

16 Jul 2017

burgor57 wrote:
16 Jul 2017
Anyone with any thoughts or information?
viewtopic.php?t=7494701

• Information