Korg Taktile 49 and Reason

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
K1TTENM1TTEN

02 Aug 2017

Recently I bought a Korg Taktile 49 because I have always wanted to be able to control some sounds in Reason like I can with Figure or a Kaoscillator. However, after plugging the controller in, Reason forced this into "Native" mode and for some reason it seems like the touch pad (the only selling point to me) is not working. Does anyone else have one of these and if so how were you able to get the track pad to work to play notes with? Reason Essentials is actually bundled with this controller, so I have to believe there is a way of doing this that I am simply just missing.

Biddleub

09 Dec 2017

K1TTENM1TTEN wrote:
02 Aug 2017
Recently I bought a Korg Taktile 49 because I have always wanted to be able to control some sounds in Reason like I can with Figure or a Kaoscillator. However, after plugging the controller in, Reason forced this into "Native" mode and for some reason it seems like the touch pad (the only selling point to me) is not working. Does anyone else have one of these and if so how were you able to get the track pad to work to play notes with? Reason Essentials is actually bundled with this controller, so I have to believe there is a way of doing this that I am simply just missing.
I have one of these and am also struggling. I can't get any of the controllers to work other than mod wheel and pitch. When in Edit Overide, I can only map two controller numbers, 2 which maps to Breath and 64 to damper pedal. It is strange because when I first started using this they worked, but not anymore. I will see if I have the same issue with touch pad and continue to look for a solution.

• Information