Guitar players

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Softphonics

31 Mar 2018

Hi all,
Softphonics is interested in speaking to a few people who regularly play & record their guitar through reason, either via Rack amps or not. Just once guitar is your weapon of choice.
If you have the time to help with some research, can you send me a PM here?
Cheers

Andrew
------
Serious Sound For Serious Producers :reason:
http://www.Softphonics.com

stephensmattlee

31 Mar 2018

Softphonics wrote:Hi all,
Softphonics is interested in speaking to a few people who regularly play & record their guitar through reason, either via Rack amps or not. Just once guitar is your weapon of choice.
Cheers

Andrew
Hello Andrew, I’m a guitar player (as and well as keys player) and predominantly use Reason for music making. A lot of the time I tend to use Kuassas guitar rack extensions for getting quick ideas down or record parts in songs that require more clean tones.
For more crunchy tones i always swear by micing up a real tube amp and recording. I know you can get some good sounds from plugins but where I prefer a lot of classic guitar sounds from the 60s and 70s, you can’t beat the sound of the real thing.
Would be happy to help with any research you’re carrying out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Softphonics

31 Mar 2018

stephensmattlee wrote:
31 Mar 2018
Softphonics wrote:Hi all,
Cheers

Andrew
Hello Andrew, I’m a guitar player (as and well as keys player) and predominantly use Reason for music making. A lot of the time I tend to use Kuassas guitar rack extensions for getting quick ideas down or record parts in songs that require more clean tones.
For more crunchy tones i always swear by micing up a real tube amp and recording. I know you can get some good sounds from plugins but where I prefer a lot of classic guitar sounds from the 60s and 70s, you can’t beat the sound of the real thing.
Would be happy to help with any research you’re carrying out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pm'd
Cheers
------

EnochLight

31 Mar 2018

Softphonics wrote:
31 Mar 2018
Hi all,
Cheers

Andrew
Getting ready to release a track through my distributor that is 100% guitar recorded in Reason (aside from drums). PM sent.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

strangers
Competition Winner

31 Mar 2018

PM sent.

Another guitarist checking in. That's been my primary instrument since I was 7 so I'm curious as to what you've got in store.

Softphonics

31 Mar 2018

Thanks everyone for the Private messages!, I have been swamped, didn't realise we had so many guitarists here,
So I replied to as many as I could, If I didn't get you don't be offended, my inbox is on overload :) :)
------

SymphonicDischord

31 Mar 2018

PM’d.

• Information