Is the "Channel EQ" device included in Reason 11 intro

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Breezy

17 Jan 2021

Was curious if the "Channel EQ" device was included in the intro version of Reason 11. I've tried the demo version, and I much prefer it to the MClass Equalizer.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

17 Jan 2021

Nope.

Here's a list of what's included in all different Reason versions.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/en/reason/buy

antic604

17 Jan 2021

Breezy wrote:
17 Jan 2021
Was curious if the "Channel EQ" device was included in the intro version of Reason 11. I've tried the demo version, and I much prefer it to the MClass Equalizer.
So you found the unofficial forum, but couldn't be bothered to check the official Reason website where you got the demo from? :roll:
Music tech enthusiast.
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder.
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

LarsK

17 Jan 2021

antic604 wrote:
17 Jan 2021
Breezy wrote:
17 Jan 2021
So you found the unofficial forum, but couldn't be bothered to check the official Reason website where you got the demo from? :roll:
The World sure could need a little more love.
Btw, not to defend the OP, if I Google “reason channel eq”, the first hit I get, is for reasontalk.

willy_dinglefinger

17 Jan 2021

Breezy wrote:
17 Jan 2021
As mentioned, it isn't included as a rack device in Reason Lite. However, unless I'm sorely mistaken, the channel EQ will still be there on the mixer (along with the channel dynamics and filter etc) if that's any consolation.
Hypernormalise forum signatures :reason:

Breezy

17 Jan 2021

antic604 wrote:
17 Jan 2021
Breezy wrote:
17 Jan 2021
I did read them, and I believed that it didn't come with it. I wanted to make sure though, and found this form from a google search.

Breezy

17 Jan 2021

Quick follow up Question. If I've used it in a project you created the demo, what would happen when I try to open that project with the Lite version of the program?

willy_dinglefinger

18 Jan 2021

I think Reason Lite simply wouldn't let you open that project. Or at least that's what it says on the website.
Hypernormalise forum signatures :reason:

enossified

18 Jan 2021

willy_dinglefinger wrote:
18 Jan 2021
I think Reason Lite simply wouldn't let you open that project. Or at least that's what it says on the website.
I'm an Intro user and that is definitely what happens.

Breezy

20 Jan 2021

willy_dinglefinger wrote:
18 Jan 2021
Thank you very much guys! I think I'm going to pick myself up the Lite version, since I don't make any money of my music atm. If I ever do something professional I can always upgrade. Thank you very much for the information! :D

• Information