For those still looking to be part of the R11 Suite Club: Reason Suite upgrade from zZounds for $179

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
lowpryo

19 May 2021

mad@madwurmz.com wrote:
17 May 2021
I tried to buy it but the link is only for USA customers ,
so I found another deal here , I received a digital product code very quickly after paying , Im happy :puf_smile:

https://www.jrrshop.com/propellerhead-r ... te-upgrade
200 dollar with Paypal

it's more or less the same amount I would pay if the upgrade didnt include the additional RE's because it's easy about 200/300 euro worth of RE's , so thats around the same price to pay for the upgrade to 12, If thats the prize to pay I'm fine.

But how does it check if reason 11 users are elegible for free reason 12 upgrade ?
that is a bit unclear . I dont know where but It's Already confirmed by Mattias that's great to hear I guess :D :thumbup:
JRRSHOP has it back in stock again, for $250 this time. the price is creeping up! they know its value.

if you use code 'FORUM', you'll get 10% off too. found that on reddit.

comparing that price to all of the extra REs by themselves, it's still a deal, so I picked it up. last chance for us late adopters (who don't plan on subbing to Reason+) to catch up.

madwurmz

19 May 2021

they know its value.
yeah even apart from the RE's , Reason 11 is a very nice performance upgrade!
much faster navigating, and not above two DSP and I also notice VST open and respond very fast.
madwurmz from planet verbs

• Information