Can't register R11 Suite

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MarkTarlton

13 Oct 2021

I just picked up a boxed copy at Guitar Center. I've been trying to register with an error and no luck, and thought it couldn't hurt to see if anyone else has experienced this, and might have a solution. I already contacted support, but haven't got a confirmation email back saying they got my ticket. I also sent James a private message, but if there is a solution that can get me into playing with my new purchase I'm all for it! Thanks!!

Greg Savage

13 Oct 2021

MarkTarlton wrote:
13 Oct 2021
I just picked up a boxed copy at Guitar Center. I've been trying to register with an error and no luck, and thought it couldn't hurt to see if anyone else has experienced this, and might have a solution.
I've never run into this error, but it might help to show or tell people what the error is/says.
Music Composer/Sound Designer
Music Licensing - Credits

MarkTarlton

13 Oct 2021

Thanks for the inquiry Greg. I have been messaging James so it's under investigation. Basically it won't accept my registration/license number and says "Registration failed: <Fault -4: wrong code"

I tried several times, and have altered the zeroes for the letter O, but no luck. I am obsessively checking my email/PM :)

Steedus
Competition Winner

13 Oct 2021

I'm sure he'll try and help, but remember James isn't actually a support guy, he just posts on here. I think he's on the product side.

AttenuationHz

13 Oct 2021

MarkTarlton wrote:
13 Oct 2021
I just picked up a boxed copy at Guitar Center. I've been trying to register with an error and no luck, and thought it couldn't hurt to see if anyone else has experienced this, and might have a solution. I already contacted support, but haven't got a confirmation email back saying they got my ticket. I also sent James a private message, but if there is a solution that can get me into playing with my new purchase I'm all for it! Thanks!!
Just a thought was it a sealed box? Might just be that someone in the Guitar Center used it knowingly and resold, might not be also. But it is a possibility, people are fucks!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

MarkTarlton

13 Oct 2021

It was sealed, I have a feeling it's because it's an older version of Reason, either way it will get resolved hopefully sooner than later.

moneykube

13 Oct 2021

guitar center gets it and serial numbers/verification codes from Reason Studios. I am sure they will get you up and going soon.There is no way the version should be an issue. Both companies profited from the sale....there should be no reason for this delay :exclamation:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information