redrum scroll notes not showing in edit mode

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
calebbrennan

16 Dec 2021

I have a Redrum setup with all my favorite bass drums. I often use it to beef up existing bass drums from Reason drum kits. Something weird happened the other night. when I copy and pasted the bass drum track into Redrum it shows the notes in the sequencer, but when I double click to edit mode the notes are not visible, so I am unable to access them. I've done this before with no problem. What is strange is the velocity is visible, but no notes. I tried transposing up and down with various semitones in F8 still no luck. Normally I just manually move the selected not up or down to audition the sample but I'm unable to do that
Thanks in advance

Benedict
Competition Winner

16 Dec 2021

Sounds like Reason 12

Change a zoom size and they will probably come back.

Funny thin gis that since having R12 on-board, I have some similar things in R11 as well like sometimes heavily zooming in Audio will make it disappear both visually and from playback. Zoom out a bit and bing! it is back.

Hopefully the next update will see this sorted as they claim to have a better approach to video engines.

:-)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

• Information