kong can only loop a sample in ONE NN-Nano?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Chizmata

29 Dec 2021

hi, i've just ran into this issue. i load a sample in kongs nn-nano module, set it to loop, assign an area and save it under self-contained samples (doesnt make a difference if i do this or export it). now, as soon as i will do this with another sample (even in a new instance of NN-Nano), the loop function of the former sample will be turned off. so i can use only one looped sample in a kong it seems. is this the correct and intended way of working or am i missing something?

thx

29 Dec 2021

Haven't got this problem in Kong from version 5. But then that was before subscriptions.

thefixr

29 Dec 2021

No you should be able to loop as many samples as you like. What version of Reason are you using? I had similar issue with NN-Nano a few versions back.
YouTube.com/iamthefixr

Chizmata

29 Dec 2021

thefixr wrote:
29 Dec 2021
No you should be able to loop as many samples as you like. What version of Reason are you using? I had similar issue with NN-Nano a few versions back.
im on 11 suite

Chizmata

29 Dec 2021

update: i made it work with exported samples (which i had checked before but apparently made a little mistake). but still no multiple loops with self-contained samples.

• Information