GUI probs

Discuss VST stuff here!
demt

21 Dec 2017

hmm on turning a knob or button routed to an effect on a combinater containing a vst the vst's gui vanishes leaving me mixing blind every thing else works. Mozart may be able to play blind but i shure as hell carnt and its effects anyway .Im wondering if theres any help out there .please
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

madmacman

21 Dec 2017

Hmm, does this happen with the "Pin" button enabled in the VST window? This button keeps VST window open even if it loses focus.

Libraquaricorn

21 Dec 2017

I have a similar problem... I bought a vst today called Tiny Pops by developer SuperWave. It's a Korg Minipops sort of drum module and when I open it in Reason 10 it is completely missing the GUI. All I get is a blank (white) space. The plugin works fine when it comes to audio, I can trigger the sounds via my midi Keyboard and it sounds sweet

The funny thing is when I clik around in the white VST window the different buttons and sliders of the GUI appear as I start moving them around. If I close the vst window and open it again the gui is missing again. The credits states that "This product was developed exclusively with the SynthEdit development system". Any thoughts?

I wonder if it is related to the recent Reason update, that I installed today....

Libraquaricorn

21 Dec 2017

While I was goofing around with several instances of Tiny Pops within a combinator to set up sequencing of the device from Propulsion using MooPool and CV8X4 CV Generator, I suddenly opened it and the GUI was all there! Then I closed and opened it again, and it was gone and the problem was back....strange stuff...

Libraquaricorn

21 Dec 2017

OK, so I found a solution to my problem....

I open my VST (and get no GUI), then I click the minimize icon to minimize the vst window, and then when I bring the window back up again THE GUI IS THERE! :o :D

Libraquaricorn

21 Dec 2017

demt wrote:
21 Dec 2017
hmm on turning a knob or button routed to an effect on a combinater containing a vst the vst's gui vanishes leaving me mixing blind every thing else works. Mozart may be able to play blind but i shure as hell carnt and its effects anyway .Im wondering if theres any help out there .please
Try minimizing the VST window and then maximizing it again, it worked for my missing GUI problem...

demt

21 Dec 2017

madmacman wrote:
21 Dec 2017
Hmm, does this happen with the "Pin" button enabled in the VST window? This button keeps VST window open even if it loses focus.
argh, right cheers
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information