Special celebration deal from Robotic Bean!

Discuss VST stuff here!
buddard
RE Developer

19 Dec 2022

Since Reason is the favourite DAW of everyone in the RB crew, we are super excited to see VST3 support finally arrive in Reason!

As it happens, our holiday sale started today, and that includes our two VST3 plugins, Hand Clap Studio and Portatron Tape Synthesizer.

image (2).png
image (2).png (86.21 KiB) Viewed 584 times

But that's not all! In celebration of VST3 finally coming to Reason, we are offering an additional 25% off of the discounted price if you use the coupon REASON-VST3 at checkout. :D
Last edited by buddard on 19 Dec 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Steedus
Competition Winner

19 Dec 2022

Thanks buddard. Been waiting to try out Portatron

Tiny Montgomery

19 Dec 2022

Yeah I might have to get handclap studio at that price, saves searching sample folders for claps and snaps and these sound great.

I saw Disclosure using that in one of their streams a while back and he gave Robotic Bean a name check, said it was a go to plugin!

challism

19 Dec 2022

I've been waiting for a sweet sale like this. Portatron is pretty bad ass, indeed. $67 makes this hard to pass up; probably won't see a better deal on it for a while, if ever.

Thanks for the double discount!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

BananaSkins

19 Dec 2022

buddard wrote:
19 Dec 2022
Since Reason is the favourite DAW of everyone in the RB crew, we are super excited to see VST3 support finally arrive in Reason!

As it happens, our holiday sale started today, and that includes our two VST3 plugins, Hand Clap Studio and Portatron Tape Synthesizer.

image (2).png

But that's not all! In celebration of VST3 finally coming to Reason, we are offering an additional 25% off of the discounted price if you use the coupon REASON-VST3 at checkout. :D
Any discount for owning AC-1 Acoustic Clapper + EC-1 Electro Clapper? :puf_wink:

challism

19 Dec 2022

I was fortunate enough to beta test Hand Clap Studio years ago when RB were getting ready to release it. I'm so happy to finally be able to use it in Reason! It's an excellent device. I had forgotten just how great it is.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information