Omnipressor Eventide plugin

Discuss VST stuff here!
Changosan

14 Jun 2023

Reason doesn't show this plugin . I have already done the steps to add in preferences and ilock says its activated. it shows up in the right file its supposed to be like the other eventide plugin I have that does show up. this is frustrating. does anyone here have that problem or can help me? thank you in advance.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Jun 2023

Changosan wrote:
14 Jun 2023
Reason doesn't show this plugin . I have already done the steps to add in preferences and ilock says its activated. it shows up in the right file its supposed to be like the other eventide plugin I have that does show up. this is frustrating. does anyone here have that problem or can help me? thank you in advance.
Have you installed the correct format for your OS? Have you looked at the filter settings in your browser?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Changosan

28 Jun 2023

Yes, i'm only here because I did everything exactly. Im not new to plug ins it just seems Reason has trouble finding my good plugins from eventide or kazrog VSTs. All the popular vsts like Waves,isotop, and softube.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Jun 2023

Changosan wrote:
28 Jun 2023
Yes, i'm only here because I did everything exactly. Im not new to plug ins it just seems Reason has trouble finding my good plugins from eventide or kazrog VSTs. All the popular vsts like Waves,isotop, and softube.
I have the full Anthology collection installed alongside 8 or 9 Softube plugins and a good number of iZotope products. All show up for me in Reason 12.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

rorystorm

29 Jun 2023

Check if they're 32 or 64 bit. Reason only recognized 64 bit

boggg1

30 Jun 2023

What does Reason think about it, try from within Reason... Window\Manage Plugins

This can give you a clue where to start looking for the source of the problem. It tells you Reason's opinion.
If it is not in the plugin list (with a status code) then Reason has not even tried to load it, which is in iteslf a clue.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

boggg1

30 Jun 2023

Just checked my own system - I have 7 VSTs which "Could not be loaded" + a a pile of ancient Waveshells (which are always there, thank you Waves).
Remarkably Amplitube 5 is showing as faulty, it having worked many times for me.
I feel the need for some bug chasing. Manage Plugins does help sometimes, and the solution is often simple.

Wow, just removed Amplitube 5 from my favorites (where the link was shown as faulty) and replaced it with a fresh link. Restarted Reason, now I have 6 faulty VSTs (one less).
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

• Information