Ozone Elements Zoom

Discuss VST stuff here!
me-yourself-and-them

10 Aug 2023

Hi guys,

i got ozone elements 10. system windows zoom set to 175% due to high res laptop display. reason zoom 100%. no matter which reason zoom or plugin setting (auto scale) i use: ozone elements always stays like this:

furthermore the mouse is completely set out of scale...plugin is almost unusable this way...
anybody else got the same "feature"?

Steedus
Competition Winner

10 Aug 2023

Apologies if this was the first thing you tried, but can you grab the corner of the VST window and drag to resize? I don't have version 10, but version 9 has always behaved normally for me.

integerpoet

10 Aug 2023

Steedus wrote:
10 Aug 2023
Apologies if this was the first thing you tried, but can you grab the corner of the VST window and drag to resize? I don't have version 10, but version 9 has always behaved normally for me.
Me too for Ozone 9. I look at it waaaaaay too much for my own good. But I'm on macOS, so my data point probably ain't super-helpful.

Does the small GUI always stay in the same proportion of the lower left corner when you resize the window?

Feel free to ignore that question because it's not as if I'll have insight once you answer. I'm merely curious. :-)

boggg1

11 Aug 2023

What is your Auto-scale for this plugin set at (Window \ Manage Plugins) ?

I find Ozone only works with one particular setting but forgive me as I am in between laptops so I cannot check which setting works (on my systems) at this moment. I think I remember it must be off but try both sttings.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

me-yourself-and-them

11 Aug 2023

solved. usually i trigger auto scale for most of my vst plugins. on elements 10 it's not working. zoom always stays the same and window resize seem unoperational then. with auto scale disabled i can redize the window now and the layout zooms.

integerpoet

11 Aug 2023

Whoa. Reason will scale VSTs? I had no idea. I should dig around in my settings and see how that looks.

But really I should stop using VSTs altogether. Bad integerpoet! Follow your own damned policy!

• Information