High DPI Scaling and Multi-touch for Windows 10

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
supalurker

10 Jan 2016

I recently got a Surface Pro 4. The only issue I'm having with Reason is scaling. At 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI), the recommended Window 10 scaling at 200% makes Reason look pixelated and blurry. I can lower the scaling but as you would expect everything starts getting uncomfortably small. I hope the next version of Reason has proper scaling for high res displays.

Also, the addition of multi-touch for Kong would be nice.

tronam

10 Jan 2016

supalurker wrote:I recently got a Surface Pro 4. The only issue I'm having with Reason is scaling. At 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI), the recommended Window 10 scaling at 200% makes Reason look pixelated and blurry. I can lower the scaling but as you would expect everything starts getting uncomfortably small. I hope the next version of Reason has proper scaling for high res displays.

Also, the addition of multi-touch for Kong would be nice.
Yeah, ever since the first retina display Macbooks hit the market in 2012 this has been an issue on the Apple side of things too. Now that all of their desktops, laptops and mobile devices are retina (save for the air) along with the emerging Windows high-DPI displays, here's hoping Propellerhead finally updates all of Reason's GUI assets for these types of screens. Theoretically the REs shouldn't require any extra effort by the developers. I'm most looking forward to a more legible SSL mixer.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

OverneathTheSkyBridg

16 Jan 2016

Definitely this. I run a three monitor setup and have my left and right monitors at 1024 X 768 for the Rack and Mixer respectively.... it's not idea but at least I can see what I'm doing.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

tiker01

16 Jan 2016

It would be great to have bigger devices on large high resolution screens.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

• Information