Reason Wishlist: Effectrix

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
qoreybeats

05 Jun 2016

When will they make this happen?
Attachments
when.jpg
when.jpg (563.99 KiB) Viewed 1192 times

VOIDMONIKER

05 Jun 2016

All I can say is sugarbytes last few RE offers were of no interest to me. I expected something like this but instead we got:

• SB Filter Pattern
• SB Pitch Delay
• SB Slice Arranger
• SB Spectralizer
• SB Vinylizer
• SB Vocodizer

I guess I just expected more of what I saw them putting out in Plugin format. :?:

The tornado one would be amazing as well. I wonder if it is a programming format thing that makes those ideas impossible.

Anyone else know?
Last edited by VOIDMONIKER on 11 Jun 2016, edited 2 times in total.

tibah

06 Jun 2016

Your best bet is asking Sugar Bytes directly. Usually, developers are open enough to reply about their plans for the RE format, at least that's my experience. If the custom display SDK stuff would actually allow for something like Effectrix or not is something only they can know, but as mentioned in a recent thread about their new synth, Factory, it might be they simply lost interest in developing RE.

VOIDMONIKER

11 Jun 2016

I got to thinking about this post and decided to create something with this type of processing. ....hope it helps! You can pretty much ad any type of effect you want and just use the grid to manually turn them on and off (and use the gate length and velocity to control how "heavy" the effect is and how long it affects the sound. )

Also you can apply more than one effect at once!

And play the effects with your keyboard!

• Information