Behringer PRO-800 combi

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
martinez71

06 Aug 2023

Here is a combi that I just made for the Behringer PRO-800. As well as including all of the parameters on the physical synth (except for Master Tune), it also includes some of the menu-based parameters relating to the LFO and Vibrato.

The LFO Shape knob with three sections and no parameter names is to choose which of the three LFO wave pairings that are available in the LFO-MOD section, namely Pulse/Triangle (left position), Random/Sine (top position), and Noise/Saw (right position). I experimented with ways to indicate this, but eventually I decided that it was more elegant without anything. Just look down to the order of the LFO shapes to know which is which.

LFO Target: VCO A+B, VCO A, VCO B, VCA. For the first three, the FREQ A-B switch in LFO-MOD needs to be switched on. The switch does not need to be on for the VCA option (tremolo) to work.

I would have liked knobs for the two Velocity parameters, but I reached the available limit, so it's switches or nothing.

I think everything else is self-explanatory. Note that Unison is now over to the right, with menu-based Unison Detune added.

It's not perfect, but I'm quite pleased with it. The Combi patch and .png file are in the .zip.

Attachments
Pro-800 combi.zip
(203.16 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

geronimo

07 Aug 2023

Yes, this limit of 32 knobs or sliders is still binding ! :oops:

martinez71

07 Aug 2023

I've tweaked the design a bit, updated zip file attached.

Attachments
Pro-800 combi.zip
(211.69 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

• Information