Selig Audio Entire Product Line 50% off!!!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
gullum

07 Mar 2015

I'm now the happy owner of all selling RE's :D was only missing Selig DeEsser I had to type in my card info to get the shop to let me purchase , when I tried auto filling I could not press purchase using safari on Yosemite 

Gulale

07 Mar 2015

Damn I have everything from Selig except the Gain. what took you so long all this time? I'm afraid I can't purchase anything from PH shop before I see licence  transfer. Anybody committed to reason, It is a freaking deal. I've used them in everyday life they are top class. However, if propellerheads allow users to transfer license I will even buy it with a full price. I've bought all of them with a full price. 19 for gain is a lovely  bargain. not to mention 9. 
Gulale aka Bereket

selig
RE Developer

07 Mar 2015

Gulale wrote:Damn I have everything from Selig except the Gain. what took you so long all this time? I'm afraid I can't purchase anything from PH shop before I see licence  transfer. Anybody committed to reason, It is a freaking deal. I've used them in everyday life they are top class. However, if propellerheads allow users to transfer license I will even buy it with a full price. I've bought all of them with a full price. 19 for gain is a lovely  bargain. not to mention 9. 
You've already purchased without a license transfer, why stop now (and for only $9?!?)!
;)

As you know, I've got no control over this issue but agree with you on it despite 30 constant years of purchasing software myself with not ONE resale. Guess we all see things differently, though again even though I'd never use this I can acknowledge others see this differently and support them with that point of view!
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

Julibee

07 Mar 2015

Julibee wrote:So I log in to the shop to grab Gain... and I can't seem to press the "Purchase" button when I choose to pay with a debit card. Could ONLY use Paypal. And, from Paypal, it wouldn't allow me to change to my bank account or my credit cards... I had to use my balance. The little info "?" noted that this purchase did not allow credit or debit cards or bank account purchases. Only Paypal Balance. Wonder what gives in the Shop?
Kazz wrote:
Are you still having trouble with it?  Have you tried a different browser?  I just tried it and it seemed to be giving me all of the expected options.
buddard wrote:
I wasn't able to purchase using Safari on Yosemite, nothing happened when I clicked on Purchase. But when I switched to Chrome it worked fine!

So it seems that the Props have some more cross-browser testing to do....
That was exactly what was happening... clicking "Purchase" did nothing on Safari... I guess I'll have to get Chrome. Thanks! :)
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

Djstarski

07 Mar 2015

make sure you have upgraded to the new Authorizer , i was having downloading problems until i did that .

.https://www.propellerheads.se/support/u ... download/ 

on a side note , patients is a virtue .

thanks Giles .

normen

07 Mar 2015

Julibee wrote: That was exactly what was happening... clicking "Purchase" did nothing on Safari... I guess I'll have to get Chrome. Thanks! :)
I don't seem to have issues with Safari on Yosemite here.. Seems the whole website/shop thing is a bit wonky atm given they are upgrading their infrastructure.

Rice

07 Mar 2015

Julibee wrote: That was exactly what was happening... clicking "Purchase" did nothing on Safari... I guess I'll have to get Chrome. Thanks! :)
normen wrote:
I don't seem to have issues with Safari on Yosemite here.. Seems the whole website/shop thing is a bit wonky atm given they are upgrading their infrastructure.
Yeah, it is a little "wonky" at the moment...not able to download rite now

BPGeez

07 Mar 2015

Fuck yeeesssssss!!!! How long will this go on??
Reason is my girlfriend. Sometimes she mistreats me, but I still love her.

Checkout my tunes made with Reason: https://soundcloud.com/geez-musicals

joeyluck

07 Mar 2015

Gulale wrote:Damn I have everything from Selig except the Gain. what took you so long all this time? I'm afraid I can't purchase anything from PH shop before I see licence  transfer. Anybody committed to reason, It is a freaking deal. I've used them in everyday life they are top class. However, if propellerheads allow users to transfer license I will even buy it with a full price. I've bought all of them with a full price. 19 for gain is a lovely  bargain. not to mention 9. 
selig wrote:
You've already purchased without a license transfer, why stop now (and for only $9?!?)!
;)

As you know, I've got no control over this issue but agree with you on it despite 30 constant years of purchasing software myself with not ONE resale. Guess we all see things differently, though again even though I'd never use this I can acknowledge others see this differently and support them with that point of view!
The license transfer would also offer a way for folks to gift Rack Extensions to friends. It would be awesome if I could gift one of these to my friend for his birthday. I could transfer the one I have and then buy the discounted one for myself...

K1TTENM1TTEN

07 Mar 2015

Even though I bought DeEsser two weeks ago, I am not remotely upset or mad. Instead, I am SUPER excited that I can finally buy Leveler!!!! I just bought Leveler and Gain (I do not even know how to use it/didn't even bother trialing it, haha). Seriously, thank you SO MUCH for putting these on sale! I'm letting all my Reason buddies know about this as well so they can pick these up ASAP! 

Just so I know how to sell these to them, how long is the sale going to last?

eox

07 Mar 2015

selig wrote: Image 

For a limited time, get 50% off the entire range of Selig Audio Rack Extensions:
Selig Leveler was $69, now $35
Selig DeEsser was $59, now $29
Selig Gain was $19, now $9
Selig ReMark was free, now 50% more free!

Spread the Word!

:s0221:
(you heard it here first folks!)
[EDIT: there's a minor bug update for the Leveler for those who already own it (thank-you!)]
I just bought Gain and Leveler! Thank you Selig!

Rice

07 Mar 2015

Heck, I own everything but Gain...I ain't mad at all...HELL, I'd still buy'm at the old price...godspeed to those who can afford them, get'm all!

Rice

07 Mar 2015

Thanks Giles, you didn't have to, so this is quite generous :)

Gulale

07 Mar 2015

For a limited time, get 50% off the entire range of Selig Audio Rack Extensions:

Spread the Word!

[EDIT: there's a minor bug update for the Leveler for those who already own it (thank-you!)]
I've never noticed the minor bug all this time. I mainly use it for Bass guitar. It is the only compressor which gives me what waves API plugin gives me. 
Gulale aka Bereket

decibel

07 Mar 2015

purchased all immediately ;)

Grinder One

07 Mar 2015

It's a good offer. Bought Gain first, and then Leveler a little later after an impressive trial.

Mart.

ravisoni

08 Mar 2015

Bought 'em all. Thanks, Selig! Just a question: any manuals for them?
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

gak

08 Mar 2015

I think for vocals, leveler is likely to be a no-brainer. I'm having a tough time understanding where the value is for other things. I don't want to do a rushed demo just to save 50%. 

eusti

08 Mar 2015

@gak: The de-esser is pretty handy for vocals too! ;)

D.

gak

08 Mar 2015

Gaja

08 Mar 2015

Thanks Selig!

With this offer I just couldn't justify not having de esser in the rack :)
Cheers!
Fredhoven

Exowildebeest

08 Mar 2015

The link to the Leveler manual isn't working: http://www.seligaudio.com/images/pdf/Se ... v1.1.0.pdf

Grinder One

08 Mar 2015

gak wrote:I think for vocals, leveler is likely to be a no-brainer. I'm having a tough time understanding where the value is for other things. I don't want to do a rushed demo just to save 50%. 
This was my concern, as I have probably messed around with vocal about once in the last 20 years...some of us can't sing a note and so don't even try :)
Anyway, because of this, I trialed leveler on a few drums loops....I liked what I heard, err...well the first thing I actually noticed was, I could use the leveler to actually remove the reverb from the snare...that just there was almost the winner for me :)

Mart.

WeaponizedCornflakes

08 Mar 2015

:s0221: Insta-buy!!! :t2018:  Thank you Selig!

As mentioned however, the link for the Leveler manual isn't working.

selig
RE Developer

08 Mar 2015

Spread the Word!

Gulale wrote:
I've never noticed the minor bug all this time. I mainly use it for Bass guitar. It is the only compressor which gives me what waves API plugin gives me. 
The bug was related to a CV output not working (something that was broken only in the previous version). So if you're not using the CV outs you'd not have noticed anything!
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information