Creme Amplifikation RE Demonstration

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
SA Studio

08 Jan 2016

I made a demo of the Creme Guitar Amp RE from Kuassa. It does the job for sure and has quite a wide palate of tones. Lemme know what you think :) :thumbs_up:

SA Studio

10 Jan 2016

Thanks for watching everyone. Hopefully this was helpful to at least one person.

Really though, let me know if this is good. 115 views and no replies makes me wonder :?

alex

10 Jan 2016

Hi,
I enjoy your videos and your music (I'm already a subscriber of your channel), please keep them coming! :)

:thumbs_up:
The best things happen after reading the manual. ;)
:reason: :re: :refill: :ignition:

SA Studio

10 Jan 2016

Thanks, man - I really appreciate the encouragement. :thumbs_up:

I've got two more planned, one will be done within this next week - Cheers

Ronin

10 Jan 2016

Nice one, your vids are very well done Ras. You sponsored by Kuassa now? :P

boggg1

10 Jan 2016

Trouble is there are a lot of EDM fans around here.

Anyway, I'm old school and loved your demo. I bought Creme (surely pronounced CREM as in French for cream but what do I know) but have not got around to using it seriously. For me every guitar plugin and stomp box and amp and guitar has to be coaxed into giving up its sound and requires a lot of modification of my technique - probably my lack of skill but these things often sound horrible in my hands until I work them out. This will help me get started with settings at least. I'd be looking for its cleaner side (blues based) and your help has given me some clues where to go as I start my journey with it. I'll watch anything else you do. Great work.
Thanks
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

arqui

10 Jan 2016

Thanks for sharing
I love all Kuassa Amps.
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

tronam

10 Jan 2016

Enjoyed it, thanks! What is the deal with the thumbs down on the video though? That makes no sense at all.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

SA Studio

11 Jan 2016

tronam wrote:Enjoyed it, thanks! What is the deal with the thumbs down on the video though? That makes no sense at all.
It's funny you ask. As soon as I post anything here, dislikes pop up on my videos. There is someone who trolls me on YouTube, has a few accounts, and goes around all my videos hitting dislike and sending me completely insulting messages.

Thanks for the support though, guys. I'll maintain the course! :puf_smile: :thumbs_up:
Last edited by SA Studio on 11 Jan 2016, edited 2 times in total.

Wook

11 Jan 2016

SA Studio wrote:It's funny you ask. As soon as I post anything here, dislikes pop up on my videos. There is someone who trolls me on YouTube, has a few accounts, and goes around all my videos hitting dislike.
You get a thumb up from me. Fuck these snakes. No wonder why this forum turned into a desert after the initial euphoria when Lunesis started it.

eusti

11 Jan 2016

I think I commented on Facebook already, but just to make sure: Thank you for doing this!

D.

MassiveSoundStudios

11 Jan 2016

I love watching your videos, so please do keep them coming! They are well paced and you have the right type of natural voice over presentation skills to keep the viewer engaged and interested. Don't let negativity discourage you. Stay positive and keep doing what you're doing :)

I also love that you have a reggae background. I'm personally very interested in the dub styles of reggae (not sure if you remembered me posting a dub feedback delay technique in a dub techno thread on the old forums). Anyways, great job on all of this!

I'd love to see your take on dub reggae horn arrangements techniques (or even just reggae horn arrangements). I'd love to learn how to produce those awesome horn chord progression.

Jan 2004

gullum

11 Jan 2016

:thumbs_up: love the video and really helpful there is not a lot of stuff out there for guitarists using Reason

Nirude

13 Jan 2016

I made a Kuassa background just for fun, it can be seen from >>
http://www.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php ... 69#p240569
3d man.

• Information