Current Rack Extension Sales (updated Sep 8)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
snowcattt

26 May 2016

looks like you can add all Primal Audio on sale until June 15th...(FM4 and the three individual filter REs on sale...the 3-filter bundle is $35)

https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/?q=primal+audio
Invent the life you want to live.

snowcattt

26 May 2016

...and six more refills (Mode Audio) have shown up at the very bottom of the May Madness sale as well...

https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... -sale-2016
Invent the life you want to live.

joeyluck

26 May 2016

snowcattt wrote:looks like you can add all Primal Audio on sale until June 15th...(FM4 and the three individual filter REs on sale...the 3-filter bundle is $35)

Thank you! I see them listed as part of the May Madness Sale (linked here). When the May Madness sale is over, we'll keep track of the individual, lingering sales.

jdub

28 May 2016

joeyluck wrote:
snowcattt wrote:looks like you can add all Primal Audio on sale until June 15th...(FM4 and the three individual filter REs on sale...the 3-filter bundle is $35)

Thank you! I see them listed as part of the May Madness Sale (linked here). When the May Madness sale is over, we'll keep track of the individual, lingering sales.
Is that a sale price on the filter bundle as well? If so, what is its normal price?

Loque

28 May 2016

jdub wrote:
joeyluck wrote:

Is that a sale price on the filter bundle as well? If so, what is its normal price?
Yes. Not sure, but i think 59 is the normal price and 29 for each filter. Nethertheless, do you think 35€ is too expensive for 3 filters?
Reason12, Win10

Olivier

28 May 2016

jdub wrote:
joeyluck wrote:

In the title on the filter classics it says "Sale! Was €59/$59. Now €35/$35. Save 40%! Sale ends 15 June 2016."
So yeah, its a sale price ;)
I think its a great price. I remember paying 19 on each of their RE's when they came out. Also 19€ for FM4 is a steal IMHO. Good stuff!
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

Zac

28 May 2016

eauhm wrote:
jdub wrote:
joeyluck wrote:

In the title on the filter classics it says "Sale! Was €59/$59. Now €35/$35. Save 40%! Sale ends 15 June 2016."
I think its a great price. I remember paying 19 on each of their RE's when they came out. Also 19€ for FM4 is a steal IMHO. Good stuff!
I agree! These are great prices for these REs, I have them all, love them and use them a lot :)

jdub

28 May 2016

Loque wrote:
jdub wrote: Is that a sale price on the filter bundle as well? If so, what is its normal price?
Yes. Not sure, but i think 59 is the normal price and 29 for each filter. Nethertheless, do you think 35€ is too expensive for 3 filters?
Not at all, but so far I don't think I've purchased a single RE or bundle that wasn't on sale; with a strict budget, knowing whether or not I could get a low-priority item for the same price later affects my decision --especially considering that I certainly don't need any more filters, however much I may like these. I'm definitely thinking about it.

jdub

28 May 2016

eauhm wrote:
jdub wrote: Is that a sale price on the filter bundle as well? If so, what is its normal price?
I'm certainly tempted; they're great-looking, great-sounding RE's. I suppose I'm still miffed that I could have gotten all of them (FM4 included) for free a few months back if I had only been faster to complete Primal Audio's papercraft challenge on Facebook. Mais c'est la vie...

decibel

28 May 2016

really tempted to grab at least one of the navi retlav Impulse Exploration - Impulse Response refills, would love to buy the whole bundle if ruth be told, ive got all his other refills and im sure these would be the usual high standard from navi. sadly though ive kind of sent myself broke over the last month of software shopping lol (zero regrets). sigh, might have to wait until late november when things get black again eh :(

joeyluck

29 May 2016

May Madness has ended.

The Rig Bundles are still on sale when you place them in your cart.

Please let me know of any other sales they remain and I will update the first post. Thanks!

electrochoc (PRX-A)

29 May 2016

joeyluck wrote:May Madness has ended.

Please let me know of any other sales they remain and I will update the first post. Thanks!
Some "May Madness" sales are not "May Madness Leftovers"... The sales from Primal Audio and Sputnik Audio, at least, are extended up to mid-June...
This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

joeyluck

30 May 2016

electrochoc (PRX-A) wrote:
joeyluck wrote:May Madness has ended.

Some "May Madness" sales are not "May Madness Leftovers"... The sales from Primal Audio and Sputnik Audio, at least, are extended up to mid-June...
Thanks for the heads up! :puf_smile:

Libraquaricorn

30 May 2016

Naaaah...just when I was going to pull the trigger on dyna-mite....

joeyluck

30 May 2016

Robotic Bean, Flower Audio, Synapse Audio, and sales on the Rigs officially ended. Jiggery-Pokery sale still remains. Maybe until the end of the month?

joeyluck

31 May 2016

Crapre Number 2 intro price has ended. Yay for users having extra time to take advantage of the offer :D
Still an outstanding plugin for $25! Folks outside of Reason would love to have this.

samardac

04 Jun 2016

Hay guys, have some questions.
1. That sale that was week ago it was only PH sale or all other companys too?
2. Does anybody know Audiorealism had sale already? Or does it will have sale in near future?

EdGrip

08 Jun 2016

I officially own every Primal Audio RE now. I know it's too late for the sale, but those filters are well worth grabbing - especially PMS-20 which you can use all over the place on everything for saturation, distortion, and sound shaping. And we all know that FM4 is great.

Skullture

10 Jun 2016

Mace is on sale right now for 19EUR :D

decibel

10 Jun 2016

Skullture wrote:Mace is on sale right now for 19EUR :D
i probably dont need it but thats pretty tempting, plus ive only ever heard good things about this compressor.
anyway only 3 days to decide it seems as the sale is only for a short period to celebrate 6 months since release ;)

6 month release Sale!! 4 day sale (Fri 10th - Mon 13th)

Loque

10 Jun 2016

A must for everyone who doesnt have it yet!
Reason12, Win10

fieldframe
RE Developer

10 Jun 2016

Loque wrote:
A must for everyone who doesnt have it yet!
I almost bought Mace during May Madness even though it wasn't on sale, just because its regular price is so good. Suffice to say I won't be passing it up this time. :)

boggg1

15 Jun 2016

:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

• Information